This extension allows you to open in Service Studio the current screen...
Chrome extension for Outsystems applications, which brings the amazing features: /!\ Launcher * Launch Service Studio for current OS Application * Service Studio will open in the current environment! Oh yeah! * And in the same screen the browser is displaying! Wow! * And you can quickly access Service Center of the current environment as well! /!\ Current page view state (Web App.) * Toolbar button/icon now display Web Applications view state! * No more calculations or additional extensions to retrieve OS View State * And yes.. it updates on each platform ajax refresh /!\ Quick links * Access community web properties as such as Forums, Ideas and Forge * Check the Product Updates and what's new!? * Have a quick access to follow or create your tickets Version 2.0.11: * Upgrade to adapt to version OS 10 of OutSystems Applications (Web and Mobile) * Works inside OutSystems Device Preview * Icon badge now display view state size for Web Applications * Added a notification for "What's New" in the platform "Bad boy!"... The shame list :( ** Fixed a Device Preview issue ** Fixed a Google Drive conflict ** Removed console warnings as per user feedback! Thanks stranger :)
- (2019-08-09) Luis Monteiro: Amazing tool!!
- (2019-08-06) Ouen Worth: Very useful and practical.
- (2018-09-26) João Franco: This is absolutely amazing! Thanks. Will this support OS11?
- (2018-06-07) João Filipe da Costa: top!
- (2018-05-11) Ricardo Santos: amazing!
- (2018-05-10) João Paulo Carvalho: Very usefull
- (2018-05-10) João Pêgas: Awesome!
- (2018-03-27) Hugo Jesus: Awesome!
- (2015-06-09) David Farinha: Really awesome feature.
- (2014-09-22) Romeu Azevedo: Really useful for those that work with Outsystems!!
- (2018-06-05, v:2.0.10) Console Warnings
Great extension! I think i would be less intrusive if the extension didn't keep prompting warnings on the console in ALL pages. When developing web apps the app endup polluting the console with unwanted warnings.