Learn a new word in a language of your choice everytime you open a tab
Learn a new language every time you open a new tab! Pick between English, Spanish or German! Using Langly, every time you open a new tab you are presented with a word in your selection of German, French or Spanish along with its English translation. Hear The Word Spoken: At the click of a button, you can hear how a native speaker would pronounce the word! Beautiful Images: Each tab is presented with a beautiful international vista as a background. Customize your Screen: You can pick from six different fonts to customize your new tab screen, along with three different languages to choose from! The most important part of learning any language is to first learn the vocabulary, with Langly we hope to supplement traditional language learning by giving you a way to practice your vocabulary in your day to day web browsing!
- (2021-03-03) Andy Abat Tang: Just started using this extension, but I was hoping they had more languages. Also, I wanted to add that the Spanish voiceovers would be a lot more helpful if they used Latin American Spanish pronunciation instead.
- (2020-09-08) Никита Подписнов: Isn't English an option anymore? I wanted to recommend this extension to my English learning students.
- (2020-01-11) Paul Molloy: German translations don't have articles which greatly limits this extensions usefulness.
- (2019-09-17) Leonardo Gomez: Easy to use and help to keep goals in learning words of a different language every day. I am Spanish speaker and the pronunciation from the app is good. Would suggest to include English as in the selection list as it can be handy for English Second Language learners.
- (2019-09-05) Mojdeh Baharian: This is a great extension,
- (2019-09-04) aryan hedayatzadeh: I love using this extension! I use it everyday, and I think its a really good way to start learning a new language.
- (2019-09-03) Abraham Yesgat: Improving my spanish has never been simpler!
- (2019-09-03) Dave Dai: Super simple and great idea! Using it to increased my German vocabulary and so far loving it.
- (2019-09-03) Greg Cooke: I love using this to passively expand my French vocabulary, while also being reminded of the time with an interesting background.