Adds the option to view diffs side-by-side in Github
This extension will transform the diff view on Github to a side-by-side view. Just load a commit page and click the "Show Side-By-Side Diffs" button. Things that work: - Switch between side-by-side and unified diffs - Previous comments are shown - New comments can be added to any line, but they look funky until you reload. Found a bug? Have a feature you'd like but isn't working? Please contribute at http://github.com/smike/diffhub.
- (2014-06-11) Richard Eames: Doesn't work
- (2014-06-02) Anand Sunku: did not work for me.
- (2014-04-08) Kevin Prichard: Not working, latest Chrome on OS X 10.7.5.
- (2014-04-08) Lee Smith: Didn't work for me. I used Octosplit instead.
- (2013-10-16) Toby Allen: There seems to be problem with this extension, it's throwing a javscript error at the momen. Maybe take a look.
- (2013-06-07) Alexey Klimko: Stoped working :( It seems that github change their markup.
- (2013-03-26) Adam Connelly: This is great. Cheers.
- (2013-10-16, v:1.0.1) Toby Allen: Not Working on github anymore