CatchOn’s mission is to support teaching and learning through more effective uses of data and technology. By capturing and sharing insights on which technologies are truly effective for schools, learning outcomes can be improved at a lower cost, thereby providing a gateway to a higher quality education for more students.
- (2021-04-20) Karla Sanchez: trash brooooo
- (2021-04-01) Grand Gator: spyware
- (2021-03-29) Knowledge: trash
- (2021-03-16) TSPR Gaming: so dumb and really gay should really be cancelled
- (2021-03-12) justdaplaya_mk: lmao
- (2021-02-25) flexing tv: i hate it
- (2021-01-11) wuzzito: They steal your data
- (2020-12-04) dicedbanana123 spencer: stupid lets schools spy on students search history
- (2020-08-09) Jase Etier: you cant even use it don't ever download this worst extension you can use
- (2019-12-16) Shad0wsnhd: This is pretty sad, not gonna lie. This industry is insanely easy to get into, and with the high demand of "easier education tools", there's going to be a lot of bad vendors. These vendors can literally just change their name and start over rather than just make a new extension page, and they'd get right back to where they were and nobody would know. Teachers should manage classes better rather than relying on technology as a crutch. Over-reliance on technology is going to cause nothing but issues. period. Not to mention the fact that this is designed to spy on students the entire day (hell, it may be possible to spy on students at home!), which is to prevent misuse of technology, a classroom management and discipline issue. Teachers who require a tool to spy on students to prevent misuse are poor teachers because they fail to engage their classroom and they aren't capable of managing their classroom on their own. Here's a couple websites for you kids to bypass restrictions with, have fun! https://ducttape.ga https://earbudz.ga
- (2019-12-10) XenoCat: Wow. The company literally remade their horrible spyware extension just to clear their bad ratings. Just wow.