Chrome Extension for Confluence to create Meeting Notes directly from your Google Calendar. Quick and easy meeting management.
Meetical is your ultimate productivity tool for Confluence & Jira! Instantly generate Meeting Notes from your Calendar, automate recurring Meeting Notes, efficiently manage Confluence Tasks, perform quick Confluence searches, and seamlessly open Jira issues—all while minimizing context switching. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FEATURES ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1) 👉 CREATE Meeting Notes in Confluence with a click of a button, directly from your Google Calendar. 2) 🦾 AUTOMATE -> Automatically create pages for recurring meetings. Mention and notify participants automatically to gather input more effectively. Automatically structures meeting notes hierarchically and keeps naming consistent. 3) 🔗 DIRECT LINK from any event on Google Calendar to the corresponding Confluence page. You and all participants will find the page faster. Preparing and making contributions becomes a breeze and a habit for everyone! 4) 📊 TEMPLATES to standardize and save time! Create your own or use built-in templates For Retrospectives, Daily, Team Meetings, 1-on-1 Meetings, Weekly Tactical Meetings, Strategy Meetings, Executive Meetings, 5) 🧩 DASHBOARD to manage all your Confluence tasks, see recent meeting pages, search Confluence and manage all your tasks! New Notification Badge for overdue tasks to keep you on track. 🙋♂️ Important: Requires the following Confluence App to be installed from the Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405 (Free 30-day trial, Free for under 10 users) Save time, organize meeting notes faster, find information instantly, keep everyone more accountable and keep your team productive. Get Meetical! Why Meetical? ✅ Create meeting notes faster (last minute, or completely automated) ✅ Find meeting notes faster (by direct link, full-text search, meeting report macros) ✅ Use powerful automations to free your mind from recurring admin tasks ✅ Drastically reduce context switches between Apps ✅ Don't miss important tasks, action items, past decisions and keep everyone on the same page Every key meeting you automate or for which you instantly create a note will be linked to a Confluence page right in the calendar invite and include up-to-date meeting information. With this chrome extension you can create and link a Confluence meeting notes pages directly from your calendar. It's easy and fast and does not require you to switch between different tools or manually enter the same information over and over again. The meeting page will get created instantly and a link will be added to the calendar invite. Better meeting notes, create more frequently and the whole process is much more user-friendly. Meeting notes get much easier to find for everyone. Additional features ⭐️ Use amazing templates for team meetings, tactical meetings, 1-on-1 meetings and much more. You can even build and use your own templates! ⭐️ Recurring Meetings can get auto-created for you, by a number of days in advance you define. ⭐️ Recurring Meetings are automatically grouped under a parent folder which contains useful reports. ⭐️ Every recurring meeting contains a macro with all open action items in the series. Reviewing any open action items in a series becomes easy. ★ How the Confluence Chrome Extension works: - Adds a new button to create Confluence pages base on any event on your calendar directly from your Google Calendar. - Choose the target space, parent page, and a page template. - All event details such as date, time, location, attendees and description are synced for you to the Confluence Page by the Meetical for Confluence App. Everything stays up to date with the calendar event. - A link to the Confluence page is added at the bottom of the event description. Optional. We recommend this to give all meeting participants immediate access to the Agenda and Meeting Minutes. - If an existing Confluence Meeting Page for an event could be found, a link to open the Confluence page will appear to find pages quickly and avoid duplicate pages for the same event across users. ★ Installation Guide: - Installation guide: https://www.meetical.io/learn/setup-confluence-chrome-extension - Quick start: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-chrome-extension-quick-start - Complete Documentation: https://www.meetical.io/learn ★ New to Confluence, Jira, Templates and Meeting Notes? 🤓 Check out our Introduction and Ultimate Guide to Confluence Meeting Notes: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-meeting-notes-guide 📕 All you need to know about Confluence Templates and how to create Confluence Templates: https://www.meetical.io/learn/create-your-own-custom-confluence-templates 🚀 Visit Intro to Meetical: https://www.meetical.io/learn/introduction-to-meetical ★ Setup of the Confluence Chrome Extension 1. After you install the Extension, navigate to the edit screen of any existing event on your Google Calendar or create a new event. 2. The edit event screen will show a new section under the location of the event, asking you to "Login" in order to use the Extension. 3. Simply log in with your Atlassian Account and follow the quick start setup. ★ More on the philosophy behind Meetical: For every important meeting have a collaborative document, to gather input and share results and minutes. Everybody hates ineffective meetings, but what is even worse? To make people feel excluded from meetings! How can you keep meetings small and effective and at the same time avoid conflicts and involve all interested parties? Meetical helps you to keep your meetings effective. For every important Meeting, create a Meeting Page on Confluence and make it accessible to all interested parties. Include all essential information on that page and link the page in the the event description. We recommend to create a meeting page with the agenda at least 2 or 3 days in advance to the meeting to gather input and refine the meeting participant list. Only include who can make active contributions. Make the meeting goals and agenda clear. During the meeting, do live collaborative note taking and if possible make the notes visible to everybody on a separate screen. After the meeting, share the results with all participants and also with all interested parties to help your company embrace an open work culture. Keep spectators out of the meeting and make nobody feel excluded by sharing the agenda and meeting results beyond the participant list. Get Meetical from the Atlassian Marketplace! https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1222405 --- *** - Firefox user? Check our Firefox Add-on for Confluence https://www.meetical.io/learn/setup-confluence-firefox-add-on - Outlook user? Check our Confluence Outlook Add-in for Microsoft 365 https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/wa200002105 *** ★ FAQ What's Meetical? Meetical is a Meeting Management App, based on Atlassian Confluence. It enhances both Confluence and your Calendar, and makes Meeting Notes collaborative, easy and effective. The full name of the App is "Meetical Meetings for Confluence". Do I need Confluence to use Meetical? Yes you need Atlassian Confluence. You can get started for free with Confluence: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence I'm new to Meeting Notes and Confluence... Welcome aboard! We've written an introduction article about Confluence Meeting Notes for you: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-meeting-notes-guide Do you offer a free solution? We do no longer offer the Free Basic Version as of October 1st 2023. But the App remains free for under 10 users and you can start a free 30-day trial which can be extended if needed. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1222405 What's the difference between Free and Standard version? We do no longer offer the Free version. The Standard version is available on the Atlassian Marketplace. There are plans for the future to offer an Advanced version alongside Standard. Do I need the Confluence App to use the Confluence Chrome Extension? Yes. How is it different from other Meeting Management Software? Other vendors like Hugo, hugo.team, Docket, Meetric, Fellow, Fellow App, Fellow Chrome Extension, Adam, Hypercontext, supernormal, tactiq ship an entire new software stack which comes with a proprietary editor, limited integrations compared to Atlassian tools, mostly rudimentary templates and yet another software at 6$ per user or more. Meetical delivers a Meeting Management tool on top of your existing tool stack at a fair price. With a better editor, automations, a huge ecosystem for many more use cases, best-in-class data security and permission management, more seamless integration and templates including powerful macros and advanced reports. Does Meetical help with transcriptions and support Google Docs? While other tools like Supernormal, loopin, between (btwn), airgram, tactiq, briefly, transkriptor focus on providing transcriptions, automated summaries and AI buzz, we focus on helping teams to take less notes, but better notes. And make results traceable and actionable. How does it compare to Hypercontext? While Hypercontext is mostly focused on Leaders managing their 1-on-1 Meetings, Meetical supports the entire spectrum of tactical meetings, including Scrum Meetings, while still being great for 1-on-1s. Do I need Atlassian Jira to use Confluence and Meetical? You don't need Jira, only Confluence is required, but you can certainly link any Jira issues on the Confluence Pages etc. Our Chrome Extension also recognised Jira issues in Confluence Tasks and renders Links to those issues. Is my data secure? Yes, your meeting data at rest is protected by Atlassian's world class, enterprise ready cloud security infrastructure. We only act as data processor and are committed to keep your data secure on our side with industry standards and security best practices. Find out more: https://www.meetical.io/product/security How much does Meetical cost? Meetical is free for under 10 users and is priced around ~1$/user/month, please find all details on the app's pricing page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405/meetical-meetings-for-confluence-outlook-google-calendar?tab=pricing&hosting=cloud More information? Find more info on our website https://www.meetical.io and reach out to us at https://www.meetical.io/support. Do you offer more Apps for Atlassian Jira/Confluence? Yes, we offer two more apps at current point in time. The first is Task Reports for Jira, which allows you to create Confluence Task Reports right in Jira Dashboards, and also embed complete Confluence pages on Jira Dashboards. Marketplace Page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1229490/task-reports-for-jira-confluence-gadgets-calendar-gadget The second App can sync your Jira Issues and Tasks right into your calendar to help you and your users stay on top of planned changes, features, releases and much more. Marketplace Page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1229489/easy-calendar-integration-for-jira-sync-issues-ics-export Ready to get Meetical? Elevate your productivity to new heights! Start today!
- (2023-07-05) Daniel Mayr: Meetical has completely revamped my meeting management. The software's integration with Confluence and my calendars has streamlined the documentation process, saving me considerable time and effort. Its user-friendly interface and robust feature set has been a game-changer in ensuring efficient and effective meetings. Highly recommended for any team juggling with calendars and Confluence!
- (2023-07-05) Mattias Bergamo: Amazing extension! It has greatly improved my work efficiency and group collaboration. I especially appreciate the function that allows to search for pages directly from the search bar - a real time saver!
- (2023-07-05) Philip Pircher: Before using Meetical, our meeting management was chaotic and time-consuming, with critical action points often getting lost. Meetical has been our savior, seamlessly bridging our calendars with Confluence, thus ensuring we never miss any crucial information. Plus, the fantastic customer support has made our transition to Meetical remarkably smooth. I would heartily recommend it to any organization looking to optimize their meeting management!
- (2023-07-05) Kevin Lantschner: We use this fantastic App for enhance our meeting process and to improve the quality of our meeting notes. I'ts so helpful for taking meeting notes. Super easy and priceless.
- (2023-01-23) Aleksander Stelmaczonek: Meetical has become one of the basic tools in my everyday toolbox. It has been a game-changer for me as it significantly made it less bothersome to create meeting notes. It's never too late to create it now, it's just one click away from my calendar, and the basic but most important feature is for free. Perfect!
- (2023-01-18) Corneliu Vasiliu: This made our Google Calendar and Confluence have an actual connection, thus making the entire experience more cohesive. We used this to sew together Google Calendar and Confluence, it's meetings and documentation that we need to have, keeping things MUCH more organised as the main effect, not to mention time saved because of not having to transfer things from notes.
- (2022-10-11) Tristan Fong: Amazing extension! Works like a charm! I've been a customer since day 1 and it has only gotten better and better. We run a company of 40 using this extension and it keeps everyone on track.
- (2022-09-19) Daniel Jakobsen: Works great, great concept Pricing model is fairly reasonable. I use it for every meeting I have - it allows me to track previous meetings quickly Haven't tried the paid version yet, but when my organization hits the monthly limit we'll definitely pay for this
- (2022-07-27) Paul Gutteling: Simple extension that helps you to streamline the meeting process and make it easier to have all your meeting notes in one place. Some nice extra features as well, such as showing the last meeting notes on the extension in the Chrome browser.
- (2021-02-09) Pedro Martins Dusso: In this new world where online meetings are the rule, not the exception, is impossible to build a company that learns without registering decisions, tasks, etc. And it used to be very hard before Meetical. People are lazy by nature, and if you don't make it almost effortless to create a note-taking system (these guys made it!) they won't do it. We are using it a lot in our company, and the permanent accountability note-taking creates inside a startup is priceless.
- (2020-09-01) Very simple to use and supporting is very helpful. Everytime when we need to make a meeting note, Meetical can be a best choice for Conflunce Lukas, the CEO helped me when I have a problem with sending video. It helps me to solve the problem.
- (2020-07-01) Michael Peters: We use this since a couple of months and it really streamlines our meeting process. Super easy to create meeting notes prefilled with all necessary information. This results in way better and more regular meeting notes.
- (2019-10-25) Jens Kisters: The plugin makes it even easier to create meeting note pages, i would not want to miss it
- (2021-11-18, v:3.1.0) Laura Daly: Google Doc
I added the free Meetical extension but every time I go to click on Take Meetings Notes it opens a Google Doc instead of opening a Confluence page? Please can you advise? Thanks
- (2021-10-20, v:3.1.0) Andie Otgonbayar: Can Meetical create a confluence page for each occurrence of a reoccurring meeting?
When I use the Meetical extension in Google Calendar for reoccurring meetings, it only creates 1 page for the very first event in the series. Can Meetical auto-create a page for each occurrence? Basically if the meeting is scheduled to occur 3 times, then there should be 3 pages auto created. It is not very intuitive to open each event in the calendar to create the confluent page.