SFDC Query Manager is a very handy extension at your disposal for querying records on the fly while being on the same page and…
SFDC Query Manager is a very handy extension at your disposal for querying records on the fly while being on the same page and without having to go through the hassle of navigating to a different workbench window. This tool also leverages a feature to be able to download the queried records in the form of a CSV file just like the native Salesforce Workbench tool. To take things one notch higher from the convenience perspective, all one needs to do is to install this extension and open it alongside any window with an active Salesforce Session and you are good to go. One does not have to manually type in the query as the same will be generated dynamically, just like the Salesforce Workbench, on the basis of the objects, fields and filters selected by the logged in user. This extension also enforces the Salesforce Permission Matrix of your org on the queried data. i.e. one will only be able to see the records accessible to him/her as per the permission matrix.
- (2018-12-05) Mohit Sharma: Awesome extension
- (2018-04-20) Atul Singhal: Wow
- (2017-12-04) Rahul Gupta: This is just awesome !!!!
- (2017-12-04) nik: Loved it
- (2017-12-04) Kushal Mishra: I love this extension.
- (2018-04-13, v:1.0) Life is Awesome 365 Days: Not able to open this extension on chrome after installing
am using a custom domain salesforce url and this extension is not able to open. please help asap