Provides a quick way to access your FogBugz cases.
If you are using FogBugz daily and you would like to configure the omnibar to find your cases quickly install this extension. Once installed you can type "fb 400" and the browser will navigate to the desired case name. If you happen to write some non numerical text then a search is performed instead.
- (2014-05-27) James Selleck: If you have problems with this working, looking into settings, manage search engines, and check the search engines added by extensions.. Sometimes chrome changes it to fb_ instead of fb
- (2013-10-04) This does not seem to work with the latest version of Chrome (30.0.1599.69)
- (2012-02-07) Marlow Quast: Nice simple way to go directly to a case without having to go through the FogBugz search or open another Fogbugz page. Thanks!
- (2014-05-27, v:1.0.3) James Selleck: FB Case jump has stopped working
Normally works perfectly. Currently not working on Version 35.0.1916.114 m Tried restarting Chrome, disable and renable the FB Case Jump extension, but no luck. No other new extensions or known changes have been made between this working and not working - so I am guessing it was a behind the scenes chrome upgrade?
- (2013-10-23, v:1.0.3) Will Holley: Not working in Chrome 30
This extension appears to have broken after I updated to Chrome 30 (stable). Typing "fb" no longer triggers the extension.
- (2013-10-04, v:1.0.3) Not working any more :-(
Not working for version 30.0.1599.69 of Chrome