Tracks resolved / unresolved state of comments on github pull requests
Adds 'Resolved' comment tracking to github pull requests. If you mark a comment as resolved, the comment id (and only the id) is stored in a public database hosted on Parse. If all comments are not resolved, displays a warning next to the merge button. Repo available here: https://github.com/benbernard/CommentTracker - Issues / pulls / etc welcome CHANGES: 1.1.11 - Fix for more github changes 1.1.10 - Fix Display of unresolved comments collection 1.1.9 - Fixes for new github dom changes 1.1.8 - Fixes for unresolved comment list 1.1.7 - Various UI improvements from @alexbt a) Put unresolved comments at bottom of PR b) have status on #files tab c) tweaks to options page 1.1.6 - Change backend server 1.1.5 - Fix un-hiding unresolved comments with github codereview changes 1.1.4 - Fix tracking with github code-review changes 1.1.3 - Fix button display (new github changes) 1.1.2 - UI broken with github updated, fixed. 1.1.1 - Fix when also working with Wide Github extension 1.1 - Change styling of controls, Fix bug on applying when navigating from /pulls 1.0.1 - Make polling on PRs configurable
- (2017-08-23) Guan Hong Lin: 電腦病毒 Computer Virus
- (2016-02-09) Highly recommended for tracking comments in a PR
- (2014-11-05) Samuel Rossoff: This tool significantly improves my ability to track comments in pull requests as part of a code review process in github. Useful, but not intrusive.
- (2020-02-27, v:1.1.11) Rob Hanhart: Github Comment Tracker reparatie...
Goedendag, krijg steeds een melding dat de comment tracker niet werkt en als ik op repareren klik gebeurt er niets. Wat kunnen jullie of ik daar aan doen?
- (2017-03-09, v:1.1.6) Szymon J.: Able to mark comments as non issues
This would be more real. This would make the Resloved/Unresolved comments ratio more true.
- (2017-03-09, v:1.1.6) Szymon J.: Resolved / Total Counter
It would be helpful to have a counter of the resolved to total comments ratio in % and the count of resolved and unresolved comments