Save articles from around the web to your Medium reading list.
Save articles from around the web to your Medium reading list. This extension will add a Medium button to your browser toolbar, which can save any URL with a single click. You must have an account with Medium and be logged in to your Medium account to be able to save articles to Medium. 1. Click the Medium button on your Chrome toolbar to save any article for later. 2. Tap the Reading List in your Medium app (iOS, Android) to open your Reading List. 3. Read your saved articles from anywhere around the internet. Feel better about your screen time. Medium.
- (2020-01-21) Daniel Esposito: the teacher coming back. is tomorrow
- (2020-01-10) C3NTINEL: This doesn't work for me. If I click on the button it opens a new tab and asks me to login to medium, even if I am already. When I do login it then takes me to a 500 error page: "Oops! Something happened to Medium. We’ll fix it as soon as we can."
- (2019-12-23) Max G: Doesn't work.
- (2019-11-20) Ricardo Marques: I love Medium, but my Chrome browser extension isn't working. If I click on it, nothing happens. If I right-click and select "Save to Medium" it opens the Medium website in a separate tab, but doesn't save anything.
- (2019-09-22) Sharon Minsuk: Great feature! I love Medium, but it's not the only thing I read. Now I can save everything all in one place.
- (2019-09-20) Pooran Panwar: works like a charm
- (2020-01-20, v:1.0) Jessica Wilson: I ordered a phone and never received it
The tracking number says its still there. At this point I would like a refund!!! thanks, Jessica Wilson
- (2020-01-18, v:1.0) Terry butts: the app
- (2019-09-20, v:1.0) Richard Stoll, PhD: HOW TO READ SAVED MATERIAL
Very confusing - can't find Medium App at App Store at all. Have no idea how to read saved items. Help please.
- (2019-09-19, v:1.0) L AH: Where is the 'Medium App" for reading saved pages?
Ok, I saved a webpage to Medium, now forgive me if I'm stupid, but I can't find the 'Medium app' in order to read it. Please advise. Thanks!