Azure DevOps - Manage pull requests in multiple repositories
With this extension you can see, for an Azure DevOps domain (previously VSTS) : - All active pull requests - All pull requests created by an user - All pull requests assigned to an user You must put your AzureDevOps domain at beginning to log in. contact : [email protected]
- (2020-03-29) Volodymyr Liashenko: Looks good. I also built extension for that goals just before I found this one. You may try to use it: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/azure-devops-extension/nngbhgobjaijbcmlmikajhdlkjangggl It supports multiple accounts.
- (2019-10-24) Jean-Lou Piermé: Using it everyday to manage the pullrequests coming from all the different projects at work! Great work
- (2018-02-06) Malick Cissé: Excellent. Very useful to see all the PR from different repos
- (2017-03-22) Guillaume Chervet: Very useful. I love it!
- (2017-01-06) Vincent GILLOT: So easy and usefull!
- (2017-01-04) Geoffrey Gourlez: Impossible de s'en passer ! Gain de temps assuré