Save at over 500 brands! Earn points back when you shop & redeem them for free gift cards.
Drop is a new kind of rewards program created so you can earn cash back and rewards on everything you buy, from late-night food delivery to your next tech gadget. Shop and earn today! HOW DROP WORKS: 1. Join. Sign up through the Drop app. 2. Earn Points. Shop at brands you love, take surveys, and play games. 3. Get Rewarded. Redeem your points for free gift cards. Shop brands and stores that you love and earn cash back at the same time! Link your card, then shop through the app. Answer rewards surveys and play real money games to earn even more points! When you’re ready, redeem gift cards in exchange for your rewards. Gift cards will give you even more savings on top brands! SAVE AT TOP BRANDS • Shopping: Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, Costco, Target & more • Food: Uber Eats, Sam's Club, Walmart & more • Travel: Expedia, Uber, Enterprise & more • Fashion: Adidas, Nike, Lululemon, Old Navy & more • Beauty: Sephora, Ulta, Glossier & more Get more from your money. Sign up for FREE, and see why over 4 million members love Drop. DROP FEATURES: Shop and Earn: • Earn points every time you shop through the app or on desktop. No receipt scanning, no coupon clipping • Shop and save points to redeem for gift cards to your favorite stores! Rewards Card: • Your credit card becomes a Drop rewards card • Link your card to receive points, then shop to receive even more points! • Earn points by shopping, receive cash back for every purchase & use points for gift cards, win-win-win! Rewards Surveys & Games: • Earn points when you complete quick, simple surveys through the app • Earn rewards by playing games and win real money toward your next purchase • We’re always adding more ways to earn 3 Reasons You’ll Love Drop: 1. Guilt-free shopping: Splurge without that sinking feeling. Get a little something back every time you shop. 2. Stack Your Savings: Earn points with Drop, and with your credit card. Win, win. Use Stacked Deals to find sales and special limited-time offers at your favorite brands AND earn rewards points back on those purchases when you shop with Drop. 3. Rewards Without the Red Tape: No more coupon clipping or receipt scanning. -- Follow us to stay up-to-date on our latest deals, contests, and giveaways: https://www.joindrop.com/ Facebook: www.facebook.com/JoinDrop/ Instagram: www.instagram.com/joindrop Twitter: www.twitter.com/JoinDrop Need help? Reach out to our Twitter Support channel: www.twitter.com/JoinDropSupport
- (2023-09-14) Candid Contributions: This is the 2nd time I try to redeem for a Walmart card and it says exactly at 1 that the cards are sold out?!? It seems like a scam! I redeemed 50k points on Amazon cards back in April then after the CEO sent the email about the changes I've set alarms to try to redeem and it ALWAYS says they're sold out no matter what card I try to get. What's the point in it being a contest when the system gets jammed cause EVERYONE is trying at the same time. Is this just a scam to get your bank info? This "new" system is ridiculous and a waste of time!! Don't waste your time with this app it's just frustrating and you get no where especially with "Customer Service"!!
- (2023-08-01) Susan Beal: Something has changed recently. Never had to wait for points. I've been trying to redeem for 2 days and it says there was an error processing my redemption. I think I'm done with Drop.
- (2023-07-20) Willow Way Ranch: Don't waste your time. I tried to redeem 50k points in May, was told via app, that it would take 60 days for them to redeem. I waited and waited. Finally, the 60-mark rolls around and nothing. I waited another couple days, then contacted them. I was emailed back and told that my points couldn't be redeemed until after the CEO of the company made his announcement in a few days. Then, a few days later, I got a letter from the CEO, stating that the app had changed their rules to where you could only redeem gift cards Thursdays at 1pm EST. which is noon my time. I set an alarm. Alarm went off and I tried to login and kept getting a network error. Which is weird because I have never had a problem opening drop before. Finally, it loads, then on my amazon gift card that I was going to redeem, it now says can only be redeemed in the United States. Um...I live in Missouri, that is the United States. So, then app goes back to an error screen about network and wouldn't let me log in again. By this time, it is about 12:17 pm my time, 1:17 app time. I get in again and again amazon card is still showing that its only available in the United States. So, I check to see if my card is still linked, and it isn't. So, I relink my card, then go back to Amazon gift card and I am still getting the same message that it is only available in the US. Then a message at the bottom pops up that says all the gift cards are gone and for me to try next Thursday. Don't waste your time. I am starting to feel this is a scam app.
- (2022-04-07) Great extension that helps me get Drop points when I shop on my laptop!
- (2021-11-26) Hai Jiang: It is good to use. After the purchase, it shows how many points are pending!
- (2021-02-10) Siddhartha Gupta: Why is there so many 5 star reviews all around jun 21? Sounds shady. The extension is still in beat and the search doesn't seem to work, I searched for 'Sam' which shows me Sam's club on the iPhone app but nothing on the extension.
- (2021-01-26) Paige Gorrie: There is only 2 vendors showing in the app and when I go to their websites, nothing happens.
- (2020-09-30) Korry Dortch: how to open it
- (2019-12-27) Rachael (raaaaachhhh): Doesn't work
- (2019-12-13) Ivan: No stores available
- (2019-06-27) So happy Drop released a chrome extension! Now I can easily shop on desktop and never miss out on points
- (2019-06-26) Alicia Ho: Now I can shop on both my mobile and desktop! Works seamlessly without having to look up any rewards I might be missing out.
- (2019-06-26) Such an easy way to get additional rewards through online shopping I would have done anyway. Love the new feature.
- (2019-06-26) Ernest Chi: Love that Drop is now available on Chrome, I'll never miss out on earning points!
- (2019-06-26) Now there is no reason to not earn points when shopping from laptop! Awesome! 🤑
- (2019-06-26) Leorah Setton: Awesome new feature for an already great platform! Loved the seamlessness and the security of knowing my purchase was being tracked from start to finish. Will definitely use it again!
- (2019-06-26) Tyson Loney: Really easy to use, got points for my Nike's #Jordan
- (2019-06-26) Seamless experience that rewards me for all my online shopping!
- (2019-06-26) Easy way to earn points + rewards on online shopping!
- (2019-06-26) Peter Du: Love this new feature
- (2019-06-21) Darren Fung: Sweeeet I love getting paid for shopping
- (2019-06-20) Cameron Dearsley: Great way to earn rewards for my online shopping!