Get the best view on your online data collection
Tagbird is the easiest way to inspect which events are tracked by web analytics, marketing, and tag manager solutions. Try it out, you'll be surprised how useful it is. Supported Analytics Solutions: - Adobe Analytics - Google Analytics - Matomo Supported Marketing Solutions: - AWIN - Google Ads - Google DoubleClick - Facebook - LinkedIn Supported Tag Management Solutions: - Digital Event Queue - Google Tag Manager - Relay42 - Tealium iQ + Server Side Privacy Statement: All data handled or stored by the Tagbird extension is done locally on the device that the extension is installed on. No data is sent or made available by the extension to Digital Power or parties external to Digital Power.
- (2023-08-14) Walter Segura: Not GA4
- (2021-11-08) Sander van de Donk: Love this tool :)
- (2021-05-06) Rob Esenkbrink: Tagbird has been saving me time for about 2 years now and very happy with the tool. Especialy after the update and being able to pause the plugin and on/off certain trackers. Looking forward to changes that will be made in the future! Can recommend this tool for all Technical web analysts, webanalyst, or anyone working with web/marketing data.
- (2021-02-02) Ilya K: Awesome madafaka!
- (2020-01-10) Paul van Tellingen (PvT): Gives great insight in the data that is being collected by the website
- (2019-04-12) Stef Gramser: Really cool life hack. Saves tons of clicks and no need to go to DevTools to see what is being sent to analytics tools. Also, you immediately see if events are firing when implementing new stuff. Recommend it to all developers!
- (2018-11-07) Sheng Lu (yogawithsheng): I am new to the field of web analytics. This tool, that I found it by chance via a workshop, saves me an enormous amount of time for my work. It can interactively tell me what and how the web data sent to analytics. Now I am very happy to see it pop-up everyday in the bottom corner of my browser!!!
- (2018-11-02) Mariska Stokkermans: This extension provides a clear overview of the open source deq datalayer, google analytics and adobe analytics requests. You can easily enable and disable the visibility of the various requests. It is definitely an extension to recommend!
- (2018-11-02) Fede: Datahawk is a very cool & handy extension to easily visualise data layer and information sent to the analytics. It support Google and Adobe analytics. I strongly recommend it!!!
- (2018-11-02) Pamela Greveling: I have been using Datahawk for a while now and it really helps me with my analytics implementations. It's a great tool that presents immediate insight in analytics on the page that you're viewing. I like that it works both for Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and visualizes the information directly on the page, because that saves me a lot of time.
- (2018-11-02) Bart Minten: For my job, I work a lot with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics implementations. What is cool about this tool, is that it easily and immediately shows you what is being send to the analytics tool without having to check the network tab for each request. Another cool feature is that you can export the payload of the request directly. More features are being added everyday, so great job on that! Must have for all developers that are working on analytics implementations and business users that want easy insights in the data collection.
- (2018-11-02) Excellent extension for testing purposes. A must have for every web analyst out there!
- (2018-11-02) Wouter Stolk: Nice extension. Great help for debugging your analytics implementation, especially if your website uses the open source DEQ datalayer.
- (2023-06-12, v:1.14) Vincent Bes: TagBird not detecting Piwik Pro hits anymore
Hi, I've been using TagBird for 2 years (it is really helpful) and i just noticed that Piwik Pro hits are not detected anymore. The hits architecture may have changed as Piwik Pro is slowly dissociating from Matomo. Cordially,
- (2019-09-05, v:0.12) rj: Breaking on website
At https://airbnb.io/enzyme/, if you navigate at the left to guides > jsdom or any other navigation link. The site breaks working and suddenly the datahawk popup appears. It appears when datahawk has no analytics tracking enabled.