Disable Twitter's automatic infinite scrolling and replace it with a "show more" button.
Update: This extention was deprecated when Twitter recently made an (invisible) update to their UI. If you'd like to make it work again, feel free to submit a pull request here: https://github.com/marcospgp/twitter-infinite-scroll-disabler Tired of getting lost in Twitter's infinite feed and allowing it to steal your attention and productivity? This extension adds a "Show more" button that prevents you from mindlessly scrolling without being aware of it. Creating a checkpoint every few tweets where you have to make the conscious decision of whether to keep scrolling or to decide you've read enough and want to go do something else. Social media websites compete in an economy of attention - they make money by keeping your eyes on the platform. It doesn't matter whether it adds anything of real value to your life or makes you happier. They won't look out for our well-being. So why don't we?
- (2020-09-30) GodRage Aonwa: Ne fonctionne pas. (Septembre 2020)
- (2020-09-02) Tobi k: It doesn't display a show more button for me, but it completely fixed the feed jumping around until I scroll to the bottom. Thank you so much
- (2020-02-04) Steven Bergeron: It's a good extension but it is not working anymore on my twitter, don't know why. Just letting you know so you can maybe improve it in next version
- (2020-01-01) Suprith V: Please make the same extension for YouTube also. I'm addicted to scrolling and scrolling of YouTube recommended feed for hours. T_T
- (2019-12-07) Kon Siri: I like pagination and hate infinite scroll. Although this extension doesn't realize pagination, but a show more button is much better than automatic scrolling.