Same as Qlearly, without the new tab feature. Organize your favorite websites by boards and columns.
- (2020-12-04) Michael Lieberman: My understanding is that Qlearly Light is free. After using it for several weeks, though, I now get a page that my trial has ended. What trial? It's a paid app or it's not. And no response from the developer. In fact, I sent a message through the developer's website which is noted as being delivered, but days later it's still not been read. If it won't work and the developer won't respond, then it's just a tease. Worthless.
- (2020-07-28) Victor Davich: This is a great concept with inferior execeution. "Boards" contain "columns" and other well-known words really have nothing to do with how this works. the more articles you add, the more complicated it becomes, until at last you quit and go back to Evernote or Pocket. I did contact support about this stuff, but never heard a word. Not surprised given the product.
- (2020-01-04) Marta Lewis: I purchased this tool from StackSocial in November 2019. A few days later, 60+ entries disappeared from one of my boards. The developer was responsive and helpful, and after logging out and back in, my missing bookmarks reappeared. I now have backups of my boards, just in case. Since then, Qlearly has been working as it should and it is AWESOME. One of my better buys! I have the Light version, in Dark mode.
- (2019-12-27) NeuroBausteine Aurorasa Coaching: These scammers sell lifetime licenses through Stacksocial that they don't honor
- (2019-09-06) Jaime Cuesta Lozano: Hello Guillaume, this extension is excellent.
- (2019-09-05) Rodolfo Brunet: It's a great idea, but is not working. nor the light or the regular version. Your bookmarks are not saved. when importing it imports everything twice, then when you open qlearly again all your imported bookmarks are gone! Uninstalling, sorry but not worth the headache!