Design for VR without the pain of compiling and running code or VR programs. View your Figma designs in VR.
VRooms lets you design virtual reality user interfaces right in Figma, without the need for a headset or working in a VR environment. There's no coding, no compiling, and you can share your designs with anyone for user feedback and testing. VRooms is like Invision for VR. Use this Chrome Extension to create new designs as well as view your existing VRooms files in VR or update an existing design.
- (2021-07-27) 李佳恩: can't use for now.
- (2020-09-09) T T: VRooms Chrome extension is dead; skip this as the developer's support and compiler are offline; dead product. A pity :(
- (2020-09-02) Bob Waite: Another example of market forces stifling usability. What was once a fantastic, robust tool for Figma is now a less usable tool for XD that is far too expensive for what it offers- Low resolution 2D HDRI images projected onto a 3D cube map with 2D artboards fixed in space. Its easier, faster and more inexpensive just to set-up an export pipeline to unity than to use the XD to the XRplugin. Oh well! We had a good run.
- (2020-06-26) Renato Araujo: This is not working anymore, So sad i made a project focusing on Vrooms, now i lost everything because i can't view on VR
- (2019-12-18) Ankita Khante: Where is the VROOM bookmark? why is it not visible or available?
- (2020-06-26, v:1.0.4) Renato Araujo: Why not working on figma anymore?
Guys, i really need a viewer on figma, why you guys removed this feature? :(