Restaurantology: Foodservice Insight Database
Restaurantology is a multi-unit foodservice insight database designed to help you better understand the restaurant industry. Explore the hospitality segment like never before, browsing among Restaurantology’s 15,000+ multi-unit (2+) restaurant Concepts and Companies. Search, Filter, and Follow target profiles as Restaurantology tracks crucial changes over time, including things like: Firmographic Market Segmentation: - See their total number of units - Understand type of service - Analyze restaurant trading area, including 200+ urban areas - Discover unit-level details - Review aggregated price range and social rating data - Navigate interactive Concept ownership and parent hierarchy maps Technographic Market Segmentation: - See what software and technology solutions each restaurant brand is using to better identify tech gaps, competitors, and potential partners - Follow our growing library of 200+ providers of POS, Online Ordering & Food Delivery, Table Management, Loyalty, Recruiting & Applicant Tracking, and more. - Audit First and Last Detection Date, documenting each brands tech trends over time Who is using Restaurantology? - Sales reps looking for a faster, more complete overview of their prospects - Sales managers and leaders defining (or refining) TAM into equitable sales territories - Marketing teams hoping to better segment their existing audiences - Business analysts needing to calculate industry greenfield opportunities - Startup executives interested in making data-driven, strategic decisions - Established companies hoping to clean up historical noisy data Join the quickly-growing network of users who task Restaurantology with providing the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date restaurant data that fuels their exponential business growth. Learn more about features and premium services by visiting www.restaurantology.io
- (2021-10-28) Claire Quinn: Restaurantology is my go-to resource for vetting a restaurant's tech stack. As an Account Executive selling to restaurant owners and marketers in the SMB segment, pinpointing the solutions in a prospect's stack can be impossible. Restaurantology puts it all at my fingertips--locations, tech, even the latest news on the brand. I can literally click on the Extension, have an intelligent conversation on the spot, and avoid hammering the prospect with tedious questions. It makes me an informed, efficient AE.
- (2021-10-27) Charles Schueler: Fantastic tool for all sales people in the restaurant tech and software spaces. It will help you easily gather essential restaurant information making your job more efficient!
- (2021-10-27) Tammy Trevathan: Gosh, where do I start? As an AE who needs restaurants tech stack information as quickly as possible, I always turn to Restaurantology! It is a game changer and a must have for every restaurant technology company, and not only used by AE's but BDR's, SDR's all the way up to CEO's and VP's. Most importantly it has never crashed and I have never even experienced as much as a bug. Great product, a must have.
- (2021-10-27) Will Andrews: This extension is my absolute favorite. Restaurantology has saved me countless hours researching targets in the restaurant space by helping me identify so many data points that I can use on my meetings with potential clients. If you are looking to help your sales team out, you need this!
- (2021-10-27) Caitlin Collins: This tool has been vital in my prospecting as a BDR. Knowing a brand's tech stack, related concepts, location count, service-type, etc. all at a glance saves so much time and provides invaluable insights to connect with prospects and tap into what matters to them. I've found it much easier to efficiently and effectively make cold calls and compose personalized emails knowing I'm going in with the right talk-track and specific touches relevant to that account.
- (2021-10-27) Shane Gunter: This is a must-have for any organization that is prospecting restaurants. I would trust Restaurantology's tech stack finder vs. Zoom Infos any day of the week. When my team prospects, this is the first tool they use to gathering data. Once a sales person sees the tech stack in Restaurantology, they can position their pitch to make it relevant to the buyer. This tool is a way to cut through all the noise. From a functionality standpoint, it works great! Highly recommend!
- (2021-10-27) Sam Deacon: The best extension out there to best understand a restaurant brand - the insights provided would typically require manually searching on multiple sites and still not pulling all the insights. Having up to date information on a restaurants locations, tech stack and more is incredibly helpful when engaging with a brand. If you are not using this tool, your competitors are!
- (2021-10-27) Valerie Rutan: Restaurantology is a must have extension for anyone in restaurant tech sales. With the extension, you can quickly find information on restaurant brands from unit count (new openings/closings), news articles, tech stack and more. I've brought restaurantology to the tech stack at a few jobs I've worked and each time colleagues are impressed with the extension!
- (2021-10-27) Brian Mula-Howard: Restaurantology is a must-have for all hospitality sales professionals who understand the power behind the deep business insights the tool provides. This extension provides quick access to the important details that drive engaging conversations with prospects. Simply put - I leverage this tool daily and consider it an essential part of my sales process.
- (2021-10-27) Robert Etherington: Having been in sales for nearly 20 years targeting specifically the restaurant industry, Restaurantology is an absolute game changer! This tool allows me to quickly identify so many great data points on a target account in minutes, compared to what would have previously taken tons of time, if not an in person visit to uncover. If you're selling into the restaurant space, this will make life so much easier for you and/or your sales team!
- (2021-10-27) Sarah Dewey: A must have extension if you are in the restaurant space. Has saved my team and I countless hours of researching within our specific territories (think tech stack, locations, size & growth, etc) and provides information to help AEs stay within their ROE. Highly recommend!
- (2021-06-11) Raechel Barnes: This is my most useful chrome extension! It provides me insights into the restaurant brands I'm targeting and is the quickest path to understanding the details most important to my sales pipeline - size, growth/contraction of brand, related concepts, tech stack, ownership, and unit-level details. I recommend this extension to anyone in restaurant tech sales.