Enjoy the classic "Spider Solitaire" game on Chrome browser!
- (2020-01-13) Monica Ruiz: agil divertida
- (2020-01-09) Nevaeh Taylor: I will be talking about a game made by One Click Inc. It’s a mind puzzle, with good difficulties and it’s super fun. I hope you will think about using this product after you read my review. <3 I played spider solitaire on my school Chromebook because I like solitaire. Also because I was super bored during class, and wanted to expand my thinking process. I think I’d be a credible consumer of this product because I play solitaire whenever I get the chance to do so. I’ve played multiple types of solitaire made by different companies/people too. I recommend this product because it’s difficult, but it’s also fun at the same time. It gives you three difficulty levels to choose from and it gives you the choices to choose how many suits you want. The three difficulties are easy, medium, and hard. It doesn’t let you undo your moves either. I recommend this to people who like mind puzzles and tricky games. I say that because I feel like it fits the mind puzzles category. I recommend this game to anybody who loves being patient and taking their time to think about choices. I recommend this to anybody who likes this review. Mainly because if you like it, there would be a higher chance of you downloading the game and trying it. Also, before you try using this product. I suggest you get ready for suffering if you choose the hard difficulty because it’s really hard. (In my opinion, it is.)
- (2020-01-08) Cathy Stanford: I enjoy playing this. it's a great time filler, while keeping the brain active.
- (2020-01-05) M Barfknecht: 1. There is no "undo" to correct an error. 2. There is no level for 3 suits. 3. when the row gets too long, you cannot see the new card that is dealt to the bottom. 4. It keeps no stats. 5. It is not timed. 6. If you have a row where all you need is the ace, then you get the ace on the next deal, it "wins" the game no matter the score or how man cards are left on the table or to be dealt. I play it because it's there but the older available versions are far more robust.
- (2019-12-28) Nat Pellegrino: kills time with fun
- (2019-12-24) jorge godoy: Es entretenida me ayuda a desconectarme de un dia cargado de problemas
- (2019-12-20) Joe Bonifazi: I wish I could have sound effects and music separated so that I could turn OFF music and only have sound effects.
- (2019-12-17) Steve Carlyle: Took a little while to learn how to play the game but am enjoying it a lot now.
- (2019-12-15) kim dolly doddtikitiki: been playing this game since 2005 wif windows 10
- (2019-12-04) Larry J: Worse than using a deck of cards.
- (2019-12-03) Claudio Diaz: muy buena version
- (2019-11-13) Patricia Ross: I tried numerous times to download this game but Chrome never allowed me the option to download it to my computer! Ugh!!!