This innovative screenshot tool lets users capture and edit any images that show up on their screens!
Take awesome screenshots of entire websites and capture page elements. Offline. No sign up. By Conceptboard. ScreenShot Capture Tool - captures entire websites and custom areas. Why wasting time if you just want a screenshot? FEATURES • Full-page screenshot, not just the visible area • One-click screenshot, the easiest extension possible • Server-less storage and processing • The screenshot is saved with page name, date and time • Save PNG files with one click • No login or sign up needed Click on the extension icon (in the upper right corner of the browser) - appear Pop-up and let you choose which screenshot you want to make: Selected Area, Entire page, Visible page. The screenshot will appear as an image on the new tab "Capture information». Privacy & Terms use — We do not collect, store, use, transfer or sell your personal information. In addition, we do not monitor your behavior on the Internet, do not monitor your actions and do not collect web pages that you visit in accordance with our policy. We are also categorically against selling your search queries to third parties and displaying ads in the application. Notes — Remember to reload a page after you installed this extension before trying to screenshot it (Chrome needs to initialise the extension for each page). The extension is completely free and easy to manage for users.
- (2020-01-25) designgraphx: I have now used the extension several times. However, upon looking for a "settings" section for the took... I am unable too. Hopefully either the developer will make this an available option for this handy tool or if it is already available maybe another user can "kindly" point me in the direction of the "settings". Other than being unable to change settings, such as type of image being saved or being able to set a location for saving the file (so you do not have to navigate back to the same directory over and over if you are doing multiple screen shots).
- (2020-01-15) AV Va: Brilliant. It Can take full screen. The Addon has small size.
- (2020-01-04) Жанна Вершинина: Нажимаю на значок, выбираю, какой снимок делать - и ничего. Не появляется новой вкладки, вообще ничего не происходит. Что я делаю не так?
- (2019-12-15) Azzaz Khan Siddiqui: Love this extension before adding this extension to Chrome I used to copy the URL and open in the Mozilla Firefox to take the screenshots but it's visual was slightly different. After installing this extension it made a whole lot easy for me. Thanks for the awesome work!
- (2019-12-13) Hung Phan Van: great screenshoter
- (2019-12-11) Courtney Mansell: Did not work. Made 2 attempts at a whole-page capture, and both times, I got a strange, jumbled screen capture of different parts of the page out of order.
- (2019-11-18) Ovidiu Todoran: It's not capturing the whole page consistently. Works for cnet.com and Atlassian Confluence (wiki) for example. Doesn't work for Jira Atlassian. Captures only the visible page in this case.
- (2019-11-11) Viet Dinh Van: What a great extension. Simple, easy to use, and gets the job done!!! No fancy controls, no weird messing up of the screenshot--it was able to capture what I needed efficiently! Thank you so much!!!
- (2019-11-11) Mark Nash: This extension is amazing. I have never encountered a website it didn't capture perfectly, regardless of sticky headers and iframes and anything like that. It's perfect for capturing bugs in web development or showing off designs!
- (2019-11-11) Katja Damsted: Doesn't screenshot entire page
- (2019-11-06) Ryan Oswald: extension that's sure to please all google chrome users.
- (2019-11-05) Геннадий Береснев: Сохраняет снимки в папку Загрузки, а надо в Изображения. Качество снимков хорошее.
- (2019-11-02) Amy Norton: i like this screenshoter))
- (2019-10-29) Emily Jenkins: best screen tool ever from which I had to work.
- (2019-10-28) That Luong Anh: COOL)
- (2019-10-27) Just Bill: Amazing Extension just what I've been looking for now extra ads no nothing
- (2019-10-17) Влад Гужва: спасибо, теперь делать скриншоты стало намного удобнее
- (2019-10-15) Aaron Farrell: a great extension to take screenshots guys is the best thing in the store
- (2019-10-10) Quan Le Huu Bao: OK
- (2019-10-09) Riley Clifford: very simple and convenient extension that help you
- (2019-10-08) Blockchain Technology: Если делать в рамках экрана - нормально, но скриншот сайта в хроме приложение не тянет, к сожалению. Так-то маленькое и удобное - без регистраций, все верно. Но вот допиливать его еще необходимо - это факт.
- (2019-10-04) Валерия Smile: очень удобно делать скрины в браузере)
- (2019-10-04) Chris Lowles: Easy to used. Glad I found this extensions
- (2019-10-04) Thai Truong: So far I really like it. Great idea, like the focus help.
- (2019-10-04) Kim Le Bao: cool app