Innovative screenshot tool lets users capture and edit any images that show up on their screens!
Take stunning screenshots of entire websites and capture page elements. Offline. No registration. ScreenShot Tool - captures entire websites and user areas. Why waste time if you just want a screenshot? FEATURES: ✔️Screenshot of the full page, not just the visible area ✔️ Screenshot with one-click ✔️ Storage and processing without a server ✔️ Save PNG files with one click ✔️ No login or registration required ✔️ There are no restrictions on the size or size of the file ✔️ Edit and discard changes ✔️ Add graphic and text elements such as pointer, arrow, square and other shapes Click on the extension icon (in the upper right corner of the browser) and watch the ScreenShot Tool capture each part of the page and then transfer the finished screenshot to a new tab, where you can edit the image and upload it as a file to your PC. Privacy & Terms use ——— We do not collect, store, use, transfer, or sell your personal information. In addition, we do not monitor your behavior on the Internet, do not monitor your actions and do not collect the web pages that you visit in accordance with our policy. We are also categorically against selling your searches to third parties and displaying ads in the app. Notes ——— Remember to reload the page after you install this extension before trying to take a screenshot of it (Chrome should initialize the extension for each page). The extension is completely free and easy to manage for users. If our extension is useful to you, please give us 5 stars!
- (2020-09-22) Yunusa Sabitu: this is very nice screenshot, but make it in a form of selection (select specific angle or location to shot at)
- (2020-09-21) Artes Visuales Prof. Arturo Arreola: Excelente extensión, captura toda la pantalla, no solo lo visible.
- (2020-09-21) Eduardo Rodrigues: Prático e fácil de usar.
- (2020-09-21) Yusuf Umac: Could you add save to clipboard option in the editor page?
- (2020-09-21) Zuni Ardis: good .... i hope it can be use more simple then this. i hope it will show in the window when we clik left buton or right buton. thank you :)
- (2020-09-21) Mian Naveed Samundri: Good
- (2020-09-21) Ramadan Ennami: Easy to use, does the job just perfect.
- (2020-09-21) Graphic Artist: Really awesome.
- (2020-09-21) chris htet: idk what to say except it works as the name suggest, take screenshot of the whole page...
- (2020-09-21) SUSANA OVILLA BUENO: Una herramienta excelente que presenta opciones para trazar, recortar y definir la captura de pantalla
- (2020-09-20) Milton Gatlin: Makes it easy to print a webpage.
- (2020-09-20) Uwe Opfermann: Macht genau was es soll, top
- (2020-09-20) Rembrandt James Dumangas: It is handy.
- (2020-09-20) Pulak Bhowmik: its good
- (2020-09-20) Italian MVPs: I like this extension from the first time capturing the homepage of a website I am documenting. Excellent job!
- (2020-09-19) MARI DITT: This is a very good tool for chrome, since clipular is not supported anymore. Try it! You will like it a lot.
- (2020-09-19) Suzanne Ruhlmann: Très rapide, vraiment pratique
- (2020-09-19) 명근: 편하고 좋네요!
- (2020-09-18) Eduardo Entrenador Personal: Excelente herramienta
- (2020-09-18) Stefanie Mancini: muito util
- (2020-09-18) Ibrahim Aregbesola: nice app
- (2020-09-18) The Unseen Facts: excellent
- (2020-09-18) wiaam kassab: very useful
- (2020-09-18) Lee: 不错
- (2020-09-18) banff yeo: good
4.8 (645 votes)
Last update / version
2020-08-20 / 1.2.4