Innovative screenshot tool lets users capture and edit any images that show up on their screens!
Take stunning screenshots of entire websites and capture page elements. Offline. No registration. ScreenShot Tool - captures entire websites and user areas. Why waste time if you just want a screenshot? FEATURES: ✔️Screenshot of the full page, not just the visible area ✔️ Screenshot with one-click ✔️ Storage and processing without a server ✔️ Save PNG files with one click ✔️ No login or registration required ✔️ There are no restrictions on the size or size of the file ✔️ Edit and discard changes ✔️ Add graphic and text elements such as pointer, arrow, square and other shapes Click on the extension icon (in the upper right corner of the browser) and watch the ScreenShot Tool capture each part of the page and then transfer the finished screenshot to a new tab, where you can edit the image and upload it as a file to your PC. Privacy & Terms use ——— We do not collect, store, use, transfer, or sell your personal information. In addition, we do not monitor your behavior on the Internet, do not monitor your actions and do not collect the web pages that you visit in accordance with our policy. We are also categorically against selling your searches to third parties and displaying ads in the app. Notes ——— Remember to reload the page after you install this extension before trying to take a screenshot of it (Chrome should initialize the extension for each page). The extension is completely free and easy to manage for users. If our extension is useful to you, please give us 5 stars!
- (2020-04-16) Jada Saunder: It works great for any webpages and I like the option of the quick image uploading. The cropping could be more convenient but besides that a great screenshot extension.
- (2020-04-16) Nikol Seferis: good
- (2020-04-16) Kevin Backer: Really great extension, does as advertized, fully featured enough of an editor that I'm not lacking or wishing I had more features given how light the package is, and although I'd like to maybe have an option to save in different formats, that's mainly a gripe just to find a gripe. Overall, great stuff, keep up the great work and thanks!
- (2020-02-18) Leslie Lemon: Does exactly what it's supposed to!
- (2020-02-14) Connor Garrett: I would rate it 5 Stars but it doesn't let me save it when i take a screenshot
- (2020-02-14) Eduarda Costa: Excelente!!
- (2020-02-01) Wendy L: It does everything and more
- (2020-01-29) Rej Leatherman: Finally! An easy to use tool tat doesn't require a lot of manipulation to get a decent SS.
- (2020-01-25) designgraphx: I have now used the extension several times. However, upon looking for a "settings" section for the took... I am unable too. Hopefully either the developer will make this an available option for this handy tool or if it is already available maybe another user can "kindly" point me in the direction of the "settings". Other than being unable to change settings, such as type of image being saved or being able to set a location for saving the file (so you do not have to navigate back to the same directory over and over if you are doing multiple screen shots).
- (2020-01-15) AV Va: Brilliant. It Can take full screen. The Addon has small size.
- (2020-01-04) Жанна Вершинина: Нажимаю на значок, выбираю, какой снимок делать - и ничего. Не появляется новой вкладки, вообще ничего не происходит. Что я делаю не так?
- (2019-12-15) Azzaz Khan Siddiqui: Love this extension before adding this extension to Chrome I used to copy the URL and open in the Mozilla Firefox to take the screenshots but it's visual was slightly different. After installing this extension it made a whole lot easy for me. Thanks for the awesome work!
- (2019-12-13) Hung Phan Van: great screenshoter
- (2019-12-11) Courtney Mansell: Did not work. Made 2 attempts at a whole-page capture, and both times, I got a strange, jumbled screen capture of different parts of the page out of order.
- (2019-11-18) Ovidiu Todoran: It's not capturing the whole page consistently. Works for cnet.com and Atlassian Confluence (wiki) for example. Doesn't work for Jira Atlassian. Captures only the visible page in this case.
- (2019-11-11) Viet Dinh Van: What a great extension. Simple, easy to use, and gets the job done!!! No fancy controls, no weird messing up of the screenshot--it was able to capture what I needed efficiently! Thank you so much!!!
- (2019-11-11) Mark Nash: This extension is amazing. I have never encountered a website it didn't capture perfectly, regardless of sticky headers and iframes and anything like that. It's perfect for capturing bugs in web development or showing off designs!
- (2019-11-11) Katja Damsted: Doesn't screenshot entire page
- (2019-11-06) Ryan Oswald: extension that's sure to please all google chrome users.
- (2019-11-05) Геннадий Береснев: Сохраняет снимки в папку Загрузки, а надо в Изображения. Качество снимков хорошее.
- (2019-11-02) Amy Norton: i like this screenshoter))
- (2019-10-29) Emily Jenkins: best screen tool ever from which I had to work.
- (2019-10-28) That Luong Anh: COOL)
- (2019-10-27) Just Bill: Amazing Extension just what I've been looking for now extra ads no nothing
- (2019-10-17) Влад Гужва: спасибо, теперь делать скриншоты стало намного удобнее