AZAlert, Amazon Product Research tool that helps you avoid problematic brands on Amazon
Claims against Amazon Sellers by brands costs time and money! Avoid these headaches by using AZAlert, the chrome extension that will notify you if a Brand is known to file Trademark Infringement, Cease & Desist, Copyright Infringement or Intellectual Property claims against Amazon Sellers. AZAlert works on the Amazon Product pages and notifies if you are on a product whose brand exists is in our database that is known to file claims. You will get a detailed window showing when the last claim was reported as well where the claim came from and how many times it was reported. Extension will detect brands on the following Amazon Marketplaces: USA, Canada, Mexico, Untied Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Italy, France, Netherlands, Australia, Japan, India, China, Brazil, United Arab Emirates Learn more here by visiting us at : https://asinzen.com/azalert/ ☎️ Support Got Question reach us on Live Chat: https://support.asinzen.com
- (2022-02-14) Dan Stelter: It appears to do what it intends. I'm not 100% sure on that yet. But I like to help out the small guys. It's also helpful that you can just one-click on the app when on Amazon to report brands who do file IP alerts.
- (2022-01-17) Thomas Colarusso: This is an essential tool for selling on Amazon. Will save you time and headaches by preventing bad buys.
- (2021-09-16) AMAZING ESSENTIALS: Great Extension. Awesome to use
- (2021-03-09) April Bowen: I feel like they don't update the IP Claim information in a timely manner and this can cost you. I purchased this on the recommendation of a Podcast I listen to. One of the selling points for me is that they investigate all IP complaints, they don't just take a letter or notice at face value (which may or may NOT even be real) and declare there's been an IP complaint. I really value this service! I received a Cease and Desist letter from a company and promptly submitted it for investigation. I was happy with the quick response time and the AZAlert team verified that they had received three similar complaints and that the Cease and Desist appeared to be real. I asked them if they were going to update the alerts on Amazon. They told me they were. They explained they have many inquiries to get through, which I can imagine is every bit true, but that they would get that updated. That was over a week ago and if you go to the listings of this particular brand, they still are NOT updated. This is a bit disappointing because if I were considering this brand listing, I would be greatly surprised when I received my Cease and Desist letter in the mail that could've been avoided with some heads up from the AZAlert that we purchased for just this reason. I'm leaving my experience and response because they contacted me to do so, so here is the truth of my experience.
- (2020-08-01) ana vasquez: It's such peace of mind to know what products might file an IP claim thanks to AZalert. I highly highly recommend this ti anyone doing RA/OA.
- (2020-03-08) lisa evans: everything was great
- (2020-03-02) Don Durr: Wonderful product! Like insurance, it gives me peace of mind.
- (2020-02-26) Fanny Oey: I'm so glad and grateful for this product. Definitely saving a great deal of headache from having to keep track IP complaints on our own and having to fight IP complaint when it can be preventable. The world of online selling is always evolving and we need the right tools to stay in business. AZAlert is definitely one of the tools that worth paying for. Thank you AZAlert team, for all the work that you put into it so us seller can focus on other things to grow our business.
- (2019-11-11) Aaron Przytulski: AZAlert is a great product. It has saved me from some buys that could have been troubling because of IP complaints.