Set personal bests around tracks with your favorite cars!
Time Trial Racing is a simple yet addictive Chrome pop-up racing game designed to provide a quick burst of fun when you are bored. The goal of this game is simple: To set blistering lap times around eight different tracks (including Spa-Francorchamps and the Eboladrome)! The physics are made to be fun yet accurate, and multiple driving styles are supported. You can brake aggressively and attack the corner, stick to the racing line, or mark up the track with tire marks in a killer drift! If you feel your car is sliding around too much, you can also turn up the traction control. Currently, there are eight different cars, all of which feel different when you steer. More will come in future updates. These eight cars differ in weight, downforce, power, and speed, and all give you a unique experience. There are cars we can only dream of driving in our lives, and cars that you might have already ridden in. The game has an online leaderboard, where you can record your times and try to beat the best! If that doesn't work for you, the game also records bests for every model and track combination and shows them as ghosts! Whenever you close the popup, the game saves your progress, so no need to ever worry about having to close in the middle of a lap! Check out https://ttr.advayratan.com for more information!
- (2022-05-22) Aden Young: Cute idea but the steering is kind of sluggish and stiff and you move kind of slow for a game about racing in a car.
- (2022-03-22) niocoolguy2183: Very underrated game to pass time, but the game has a bug when you pick a map, the game freezes or if you quit out of a race, the game freezes.
- (2022-03-09) Aldrich Syahari: Its was very good but for some reason using the racing line invalidates your lap
- (2021-10-31) Tricky the Clown: It's really fun and all but it doesn't seem to like switching maps or cars. Also probs could do with a border around the map so u cant drive endlessly into the distance and now ur fricked
- (2021-09-19) Lance Nathan: it paused also if you experienced pause go to task manager and close chrome
- (2021-09-12) AGS: Froze my browser the moment I clicked on it.
- (2021-08-08) Aidan Howes: I hated the controls, I can't reverse, unrealistic, made me feel like my drivers license meant absolutely nothing. I feel like a danger to society and wish to never use my car again. I wish this was a troll message, but it is not.
- (2020-11-11) Rex Li: Fantastic! I'm OPSUPERTREX on the leaderboards, try to find me in drag strip!
- (2020-08-15) Jacky Poo: This game is by far the best!! 10000/100 I really loved this game and most of the time I played when I have a little spare time left and it was very fun!!!! I loved Formula 1 cars and maybe you can add more realistic tracks like the silverstone or yas marina and many kinds of racing maps, I would really appreciate if you add some more maps. Overall the controls, graphics, and physics are prefect, 5/5 stars. Really loved the game, more update would be nice, and I've been playing this for 2+ years already. I would definitely reccomend this game!
- (2019-10-10) Bruh: very good
- (2019-01-24) trash you cant turn well and drifting is trash
- (2018-10-16) a: Great graphics, physics, and controls. 10/10
- (2018-10-16) Nicholas Chin: A simply splendid game, a true classic masterpiece.
- (2022-02-09, v:22.214.171.124) riley kirk: dunno how to continue after the introduction
i have been trying to enter the game but how? intro screen is the only thing i see
- (2021-10-31, v:126.96.36.199) Tricky the Clown: Gaem
Literally add anything, this has so much potential
- (2021-01-10, v:188.8.131.52) Rex Li: My Account
Hi Developer, I've been playing your game for a while now, and my username is OPSUPERTREX. But after my chrome crashed, I no longer have access to that account. How can I get the data back?
- (2020-08-15, v:184.108.40.206) Jacky Poo: Time Trial Racing Suggestions
Hi, I really love your game and I've been played for 2+ years, whenever I create a new account, your game was the first to be downloaded in the web store. I loved the graphic and the physics of this game, it was amazing as well as the controls! I would really suggest some update on more cars, and more maps such as the Yas Marina or the Silvertone, etc. I would really appreciate it if you could add some maps and cars, and for other users, I suggest you playing this game, it's the best!!!