The Ensighten Developer Tools extension adds functionality to modify content loaded from the Ensighten system on websites. Users are able to change which account is loaded on an existing page, remove Ensighten from pages, or add Ensighten to new pages on their local machine.
- (2019-08-05) Antonio Muñiz: Doesn't work
- (2017-09-19) Nicholas Eden: Can not log into my account, I am just served the error "A Login Error Occurred. Please Try Again." I'm guessing it the plugin doesn't work with accounts with dual factor authentication, but maybe it's something else.
- (2016-11-09) Christian Soujon: Looks like the code editor is broken. Any plans for fixing this? Also, it would be very helpful to add functionality to define the domains where the plugin is active so we don't have to keep switching the plugin on and off.
- (2016-02-15) Brad Henderson: needs the update to the VT code
- (2014-09-05) Martin Schuster: Very useful! Would be great to have it for Firefox too.