Nox Player - a powerful emulator of the Android operating system that allows you to run applications directly on your PC
Nox Player is a powerful emulator of the Android operating system that allows you to run applications directly on a Windows PC. This program differs from the others in a fairly high performance, the presence of additional control parameters, a set of built-in optimization tools and simple configuration. For the convenience of using touch applications on a desktop PC, there is an option to assign game control keys or a G-sensor to the buttons of a Nox Player keyboard or mouse. Nox Player Emulator settings are also quite diverse, allowing you to create a fully adapted device "for you": a smartphone or tablet, screen resolution, memory, manufacturer data, device model. In general, Nox Player is really one of the best Android emulators that will help developers test applications, and for ordinary users to get acquainted with the game before downloading to a real device.
- (2020-03-27) Jessica Howard: Only takes you to the website. it is false advertising
- (2020-03-09) Samiullah Hakimi: sami
- (2020-02-18) Jonas Muchelele: e muito bom usando esse aplicativo
- (2020-01-21) eder pulido: chidp
- (2020-01-19) Jahamon Bruce: Nice
- (2020-01-10) Mikey Kuplevatsky: I wouldn't trust it. It's a simple web-app, lazily put together. Most likely it's spyware, or else the developer has no clue how to market their product.
- (2019-10-29) Bojan Pantelic: I don`t trust this program to log on my account.
- (2019-10-27) james urban: i HATE these extensions where all it does it take you to the download link. PLEASE make it usable in chrome
- (2019-10-14) Absalon Mendez: perfec