This extension lets you easily switch between search providers.
This extension allows you to manage your favorite search engines all in one place: switch easily between © Yahoo, Omnibox.bar, © Bing and © Google directly from the extension icon on the top right side of your browser. © Yahoo is the default search provider set by this extension. Please note that this extension isn't an official plugin for these search engines and doesn't own any of these brands. How does this extension work? 1. In order to provide the extension feature, your default search settings will be modified 2. Choose your desired search engine by right clicking on the extension icon 3. Search for any content you want from your address bar How do I uninstall this extension? 1. Click on the Chrome Menu icon to open the menu 2. Click on Settings 3. On the left window panel click on Extensions 4. Choose the extension from the list 5. Click on "Remove", near "Details" 6. On the pop-up window click on the Remove button What permissions does this extension require? "contextMenus": The extension requires this permission in order to make the selection and access to the user preferred search provider as convenient as possible. "Read and change your data on q.eadblock.com": For our product to work, we require access solely to the websites we own and manage. "storage": It's used to save user preferences.
- (2023-02-08) mr fox: Recently, the built-in search in Chrome began to work incorrectly (when searching from the context menu, it opens the results in the same tab and not in a new one as before). so this app is very helpful
- (2022-05-20) Sergio Lanzone: does not let you change anything. It only force you to use yahoo search.
- (2020-09-24) SH Rahman: Awesome app!!!
- (2020-09-23) Misbah Mirza: Love it thank you guys
- (2020-09-22) MD BIPLOB HASAN: It works well for me...
- (2020-09-21) Mahabubur Rahman: Easy to use thumbs up
- (2020-09-20) Dwi Cahyo Nugroho: Not great, not terrible.
- (2020-09-19) Sachin Sachu: Quick and efficient, thank you
- (2020-09-18) Sk Jafaruddin: It needs some time to get used to it but then you wouldn't go back!
- (2020-09-17) Knowledge Pack: Finally I can change my settings with just a couple clicks
- (2020-04-15) Lauren Reynolds: THIS EXTENSION IS NOT FOR BLOCKING ADS. This is an app that overwrites your search engine from Google to Yahoo and then is tracking what you do on there. After you install this, you'll be redirected to another page that'll tell you you're one step away from installing your Ad Blocker and it'll have you install Easy AdBlocker (provided by a different company). The positive reviews that you see here are actually for the ads being blocked by the Easy AdBlocker extension that folks downloaded alongside this - they just don't realize it. If you need an Ad Blocker, use the chrome store and search for AdBlock which is the most popular one.
- (2020-04-13) Jon C: This is an extension to change your search engine! The ad I saw said it was an ad blocker, what a bunch of B.S. MALWARE!
- (2020-04-04) its not it 3k: dosent work and uses YAHOOO HAHAHAJH
- (2020-03-18) COMPARE ONLY: World's most and powerfulll eadblocker really fantastic i am currently used love uuuuuuuuuuu
- (2020-03-06) Sandy Honey: SO-- Far.... Its eliminated the JUNK banners on the side of my email page. HOPE IT CONTINUES!!
- (2020-02-29) Goutam Roy: So far so good.
- (2020-02-28) Bappa Bhakta: It makes easier to surf the web.
- (2020-02-27) Emon Ahmed Sanglap: Very useful!!!
- (2020-02-27) My Game: Thanks for making EAB so simple to use!
- (2020-01-23) John Christopher: Not working
- (2020-01-13) Elizabeth Vaughn: Not working.
- (2019-11-10) Georg Skeide: This sets your default search engine to Yahoo, even if you have set your search engine to google in settings. Yahoo sucks...