Shows Netflix viewing stats dashboard to know more about how you spend your time on Netflix.
This Chrome extension allows you to access to a viewing stats dashboard fully integrated on Netflix site which loads viewing activity from Netflix Shakti API and calculate a set of statistics about how you use your Netflix account. In the Summary section you can see the following statistics: - Total watched titles (movies, series, documentaries) and first use date - Total time watching Netflix - Netlix Marathon (maximum time watching Netflix in a single day) - Number of devices you have used to watch Netflix - Number of movies watched - Time watching movies - Number of series and episodes watched - Time watching series - Comparison between time watching movies vs time watching series - Average time watching Netflix per day of the week In the Achievements sections you can earn badges based on some goals: - Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood: Watch your first movie on Netflix - Series and Other Drugs: Watch your first episode of a series on Netflix - Cinephile: Watch 1000 movies or more on Netflix - Series Killer: Watch 100 series or more on Netflix - Marathoner: Watch Netflix for 6 hours or more in a day - Iron Man: Watch Netflix for 12 hours or more in a day - Matrix: Watch Netflix on 5 or more different devices - One of Ours: Being suscribed to Netflix for 24 months or more - I Am Legend: Watch 5000 titles on Netflix - Mission: Impossible: Get all the achievements In the Viewing activity section you can see, sort and filter the whole user's viewing activity. For instance, you can sort by the column "duration" to know which is the longest movie you have watched, or use the search bar to find out how many times you have watch an episode of your favorite movie. You can also download your complete viewing activity using the link 'Download all' at the bottom of the Viewing activity section.
- (2021-02-19) Hem Oza: one major issue it calculates duration amount wrong for eg if i skip 40 minutes out of 60 minutes of a program and i have actually seen only from 40-60th min that should mean i have watched 20 minutes but in duration it will/shows 60 mins which is wrong it shows duration till where i watched not the actual duration spent watching
- (2021-01-13) Caden Cannon: Does exactly what it says better than any other app that claims to.
- (2020-12-15) Keluza: Marche très bien pour voir le temps passé sur Netflix
- (2020-09-04) Christoffer Brobäck: exposes statistics i didn't know i was curious of
- (2020-08-28) lucia martel: Me encanta esta extensión, de vez en cuando me gusta meterme para ver mis estadísticas y es divertido comparar los resultados individuales con otros perfiles. Para ver quién es más seriéfilo o cinéfilo en la familia o en el grupo de amigos. ¡El "pique" está servido!
- (2020-07-19) Camila Silva: legal
- (2020-04-07) Anonymous Blue Check Mark: Wow, this is the only app of its kind that I can find. Absolutely fantastic! Above and beyond my expectations.
- (2020-03-08) Firmin Chataigner: Très utile pour voir le temps total passé sur Netflix