Clip web content to your Airtable bases.
Clip text, links, images, and more directly from the web to Airtable with just a few clicks. Customize your web clipper to meet your needs and get the information that matters most to you: if you want to save screenshots, pull images directly from a page, label content with custom tags, or assign clips to team members, you can do it all—without leaving your current browser window. Best of all, every clip you make is automatically stored in a flexible database that you can filter and sort in seconds. The Airtable web clipper is part of Airtable Blocks, a Pro plan feature. Blocks let you extend the functionality of your bases: you can use blocks to bring new information into Airtable, visualize and summarize your records in colorful ways, and even directly integrate your Airtable bases with your favorite apps. To use this extension, you need to have at least one web clipper block added to one of your Airtable bases. Learn more here: https://try.airtable.com/web-clipper
- (2019-10-31) Gabriel Beaudoin: This is soooo promising! Definitely gonna be a huge selling point for us.
- (2019-10-23) Arsalan N: As if Airtable couldn't get any better
- (2019-10-19) Nathaniel Renfree: You can only use this with a special block added to your base on Airtable. Which means you have to have a $20/month pro subscription to use it. There's no option for free or plus users to web clip, like every other program (e.g. Trello)?
- (2019-10-16) Blake VanSteenburg: Would love ability to select other linked records. That would be 10*'s
- (2019-10-15) Maedhbh Greene: So handy!