Join over 15m members worldwide and earn money back when you shop online with the TopCashback browser extension!
- (2020-07-13) De Usman: I have used several other extensions for cash back, but Topcashback has been the most honest and dependable cash back company. Will definitely recommend them over any competitor. Other companies will cheat you and not pay you.
- (2020-07-12) Barbara Thier: I love this extension especially if I am going to make a purchase and I forget to go thru Topcashback first, having this extension installed, I am reminded. I don't loose out on my cashback!
- (2020-07-12) Andrew Altschuler: Doesn't track online purchases, even when I link to a retailer through the Topcashback extension. Yes, my adblocker is turned off. I'm going back to Rakuten, it works every time.
- (2020-07-11) Sandra Watts: I have been using this for years. I think it is one of the better cash back sites out there. If you shop online it is a must have!
- (2020-07-11) Suzy: i use lots of rebate apps, this is the worst. its a scam, dont waste your time and loose money by waiting for them to deny your rebate. i recommend using anyother rebate site.
- (2020-07-11) Leslie Becker-Brown: TopCashBack is very limited, so most of the stores or online shopping sites I use do not use this extension. Also, when I do get a useful response, it is not for cashback that will remain through my transaction, so I have not accrued any money from this chrome extension.
- (2020-07-10) imogene doe: It's so easy to earn cash back with their extension!
- (2020-07-10) maryann trotta: I shop on line a lot, so when I can save some money in the process even better! Great deals
- (2020-07-10) Liad Bitton: Scammers! be aware! I have tried using this extensions a few times, over my trusted Rakuten one (which always payed me) - since they showed a greater "cash-back" percentage. I should have received, within 1-2 days of purchases that I made, around $15. Several months later - I got nothing. I contact the support several times. THEY ADMITTED that I used the extension properly in order to get the cash back, however they could not provide it to me (giving me some reasons regarding the retailer, like I should know/care about it). In short, they had a bug in their system, and even though they confirmed I used their extension, they could not provide me with the cash back. I could have used Rakuten to get roughly half of that - but I know I would get the money for sure. I then referred someone, who made a purchase using the extension. She never received the money, and I never got my referral bonus. Just too many cases, in which 100% of the time I did not get a dime as promised. So I lost a few bucks, that's okay, but I know never to use their service, so just be aware, and maybe used more trusted cash back services, like Rakuten (or others) that actually pay.
- (2020-07-10) Shak Kash: The chrome extension is really helpful.
- (2020-07-10) Mary Rose Dobbs: I work from home and am at my computer all day. During my slow times I am a big browser on shopping websites. Having the TopCashback extension has actually encouraged me to make a purchase by offering their rebates. This is a wonderful app!
- (2020-07-10) Andrei Bystroff: Super super super!!!!!!
- (2020-07-10) 3d Lovely: This is a great extension! It reminds me every time I go to a vendor who gives cash back. In the past I have found myself sometimes forgetting to go through this site before I make a purchase; however, having this extension reminds me and subsequently allows me to get free money. It is great!!!
- (2020-07-10) Jenny Lorenzo-van der Meer: So easy to use and more reliable than befrugal.
- (2020-07-10) Charles Brockhaus: I really like this extension when it works, sometimes I have to open it myself, and sometimes it times out before I checkout and I have to empty my cart, reactivate, them put items in cart to check out and receive credit (which sometimes doesn't work either)
- (2020-07-10) It saves me money. I love this extension.
- (2020-07-10) Sherrie Reynolds: I've used topcashback.com for a couple of years but always forgot to go to the web site first before shopping at my favorite stores. Installing the extension solved that issue, because it reminds me every time I go to a store that offers cash back. I have earned SO much more money since then, and am up to about $150 total! The only annoyance is that it will pop up multiple times for the same website if you tell it to check later (sometimes I'm just browsing and not spending). But it is still worth it to get every penny back possible.
- (2020-07-09) Lon Mapes: Love TopCashBack and this extension. Has saved me many hundreds of dollars. I rarely go shopping online without first checking this extension for discounts.
- (2020-07-09) Melissa Hathaway: Great way to make cash back, and their percentage is often higher than other cash-back sites. Sometimes it takes awhile to clear, but it's worth the wait.
- (2020-07-09) Jill Schmidt: This extension is particularly helpful now that websites like Amazon and Walmart haven't been offering the cash back options they typically have. Much easier to visit a website and activate the extension by selecting the little birdie than to go through the trouble of pulling up TopCashBack, entering the store name, etc.
- (2020-07-09) Prakash Patel: One of the Best Extension Site that actually helps you save some money. By Far More Cash Back than majority of similar business oriented sites. The Only Suggestion from me is that this SIte still Needs to do more tuning-fine tuning to monitor the purchases that were originated for this web site. In my case, my 80% of the eBay purchases were not tracked and ended up losing my rewards since there is no effective way of getting help and attention from customer service segment of this business site.
- (2020-07-09) Yu Bai: Hard to use since it doesn't remember the user account info. Needs to log in everytime and for some website it doesn't recognize its cashback percentage which I need to look it up manually.
- (2020-07-09) Ny Lg: I have always used CB websites when shopping online. This makes it easier. This app automatically alerts you if you can earn CB on a website you are currently on without going through their TopCB website directly.
- (2020-07-09) Chu-Yi Wang: Love it. I'm very happy to see TopCashback finally provides a Chrome extension tool! This reminds me when the website is cashback applicable. Love it.
- (2020-07-09) K D: it does not record purchases, and so does not pay out. and then because one does not go through the store's direct page, the store cannot record the purchase either. so purchases are lost in cyberspace. frustrating!
- (2020-06-07, v:1.1.0) Shirin Za: cash back + bonuses not tracking
I enable the cash back and have ad-blockers off, however, this is the 3rd time i have not received my bonus that i pre-activated and followed all necessary steps. The $3 bonus for spending $10+. The last two in the last 2-3 months, I never received. The 1st was last year, never received, contacted support, never resolved. Please help!
- (2020-05-07, v:1.1.0) Ruby Budman: is this plan good for Canada or just U.S.A.
I live in montreal Quebec Canada.
- (2020-04-19, v:1.1.0) Aaron Foo: How do I know if the cashback is active in my current browser?
I have the Chrome extension installed and when I clicked through the affiliated site via your webpage (e.g. Aliexpress.com), there is no indication that cashback is currently active. Will you be adding an indicator on the extension icon to show that we have correctly activated the cashback?
- (2020-03-19, v:1.0.12) Kelly Leeper: Extension suddenly not working.
My extension has not been working since yesterday. It has been working fine for weeks. When I click it to track a purchase once I get to walmart, it gives me this message: This site can’t be reachedwww’s server IP address could not be found. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- (2019-11-01, v:1.0.7) Barbara Roth: Just launched our Browser Extension
Why does it state you can read and change all my data on the sites I visit during the download of the the extension? I don't like Topcash having that much control. Can you not have all control and just have an extension without the control? Thanks