Ambient noise and focus music. The most productive version of yourself.
Rofocus recreates ambient background sounds designed to help you improve focus and creativity. In addition, the tool comes with a beautifully designed Pomodoro-like focus timer to help you stay on track and be more productive. Block out all distractions and listen to music that is proven to help you focus. It's totally free too. Say hi to your new productivity companion, Rofocus! FOCUS MUSIC: AMBIENCE SOUNDS AND AMBIENT NOISE Backed by peer-reviewed papers, ambient noise (i.e. ambient background sounds like rain) is well known to improve creativity, relaxation and focus. Rofocus has over fifteen different ambient environments that you can choose from, ranging from light chatter at a Parisien cafe or a sunset in the middle of the Amazon rainforest. BINAURAL SOUNDS TO HELP YOU RELAX June 2021 - Added new ambient sound tracks and binaural meditative sounds to help you focus. In addition, nature-infused sounds like forests and lakes have been included. - We've added an optional sound that gets played at the end of Pomodoro session! You'll find this in the Focus Timer tab. - If the seconds countdown is slightly distracting, hide it using the checkbox option. POMODORO TECHNIQUE A simple, beautifully designed timer helps you track your focus and helps you stay on track. Aim for 25 minute focus intervals if you want to use the Pomodoro technique, but feel free to customize the timer to whatever suits your routine best. Pomodoro timers are effective and have been a proven focus method for years. COMPLETELY FREE, FOREVER Rofocus is 100% free - you get access to all our sounds, timers and features, and there are no upsells. We're doing this to reach as many people as possible - so if you do get value out of the tool, please share it with people you know who might benefit too!
- (2021-06-17) Jared J. WIESE: Love this extension - ambient noise for focus, combined with Pomodoro's for focused work. Couldn't be better! Thanks, Rohan
- (2021-06-11) Spectre fzier: Great extension, but could you add a feature to mix up different ambient sounds please.
- (2021-06-03) Nathan Sage: Is it possible to just display just minutes for the timer? Instead of minutes and seconds. With the seconds counting down in real-time, the movement of those #s is distracting and stressful for me, like a bomb is going to go off or something. Everything else I absolutely love about the app :) Any help is greatly appreciated!
- (2021-04-17) Rohit Ganjoo: No Ads No Bugs No distractions!
- (2021-04-07) Web Master: Good thing! I wish you add editable sounds for timer with set up frequency of ticks.
- (2021-03-24) Shilem Jacob: great extension really like it thanks keep up your great work
- (2021-03-09) Md. Fazlul Karim: That's really great...
- (2021-02-25) Blen Asaminew: This extension is great! I was skeptical considering how many ambient noise extensions have fees for their features but this one is simply everything I need and completely free. Thank you!!! And no adds too!
- (2020-11-08) Chinemerem Chigbo: I have tried a lot of similar ambient noise/timer extensions, but Rofocus is my favourite thus far as it offers a great combination of features for completely free. I especially like that I can change the volume of the sounds without having the change my entire system volume. It would be really great however, if there was an option to set a break timer for the Pomodoro (and not just the work timer) that way one could simply alternate between their work and break for as long as they need to without having to restart the timer.
- (2020-10-08) Caroline Lacroix: I love Rofocus. Sometimes, maybe once a week, I have to uninstall and reinstall the extension because somehow, I can't hear the sound when I make it play. Maybe a bug from my computer, not sure.
- (2020-10-06) Michelle Acuna: This extension is great! I was skeptical considering how many ambient noise extensions have fees for their features but this one is simply everything I need and completely free. Thank you!!!
- (2020-09-15) Victoria Trost: This is absolutely the best and I love it so much! So many background noise apps charge subscriptions, and this does everything better- and for free! I love the design, and the fact that there is a timer included with it! Definitely recommend!
- (2020-08-25) Blue Gummi: BEST. EXTENSION. EVER. FREE. AD-FREE. LOVE. IT.
- (2020-08-20) Sagar Patel: In love with the extension... Have been using since long... Would love to have Baroque music in the list... Kudos to team... Keep up the good work...
- (2020-04-10) Mattias Hansson: Really great extension that have both focus music and a timer, I use it daily. A sound when the timer run out would be great addition.
- (2020-03-29) Kishore M: great one .. i like it very much .. one suggestion i have is when focus timer completes its duration there is no indication like a special sound or pop up . it that is there then this is the best ..
- (2020-02-10) Dennis Gerbert: Great extension, Love it!
- (2019-12-21) Zsuzsanna Vári: Fine extension with a useful focus timer and a great ambiance music player with high quality and truly relaxing background sounds that are all great for working focused. 🧠✌️
- (2019-10-30) João Alexandre: Awesome extension. Even though I have Brain.fm and a daily digest of ambience musics on YouTube, I end up just using this to focus on my work, or just relax. It's great for everything. Thank you resumeworded.com for creating this.
- (2019-10-28) Dronecast: Great extension! I love listening to ambient noise whilst working. This extension is a neat addition to my library.
- (2019-10-25) Karl Poonawala: Wowaweewa! Somehow this music has doubled my productivity...Super curation!
- (2019-10-24) Cezar Grigore: Wow, this is such a cool little extension! so easy to use and really helps stay focused