Shopping Cart Share Integration For Amazon
Shopping Cart Share For Amazon integration allows you to share the contents of your cart and wishlist with anyone, clear your cart with one click, split it or save it for later. Shopping Cart Share For Amazon native integration is the easiest way to share or split the contents of your amazon cart and wishlist with anyone! No more moving items from cart to wishlist and backwards use our native integrated interface from your amazon website itself to share your cart or whole wishlist with just a click. With This Extension You can: 1- Share your amazon shopping cart with anyone using whatsApp, facebook, twitter or simply email. 2- Move amazon wishlist to your shopping cart 3- Save your amazon shopping cart for later 4- Clear your amazon cart with one click 5- Import a shared shopping cart 6- Split your amazon cart Shopping Cart Share is the most complete and easiest cart management extension.
- (2021-11-08) John Vehikite: Great idea, but doesn't work. Needed to transfer 37 items, but this couldn't do it. Removed
- (2020-11-16) J Kelly: Got completely triggered and raged out, thinking it was my fault, because I couldn't find the way to get the list off Amazon. I finally sat through your how-to video and realized the extra buttons weren't there. Turns out your extension just wasn't loading correctly and the buttons are not there.
- (2020-11-09) Lior G: Amazing app! I use for my xmas shopping lists and for events I organize. It's so easy to just share my shopping cart with others.
- (2020-08-19) SuperFedorGamer: I really liked it, but phones cannot open the use button
- (2020-02-05) P Tato: Its broken, press it many times and doesn't do anything.
- (2019-11-05) Angela R.: Love it ! i just wish it was a bit faster.
- (2019-11-05) Erik F.: Amazing extension!! it works perfectly
- (2021-11-22, v:2.0.11) Mohammed Sherif`: Cart EMPTY
It used to work just fine and it was an excellent Share Cart Extension I ever used until now, it does not work and after sharing my cart it shows zero items in the shared cart even though it's not. Please find a solution to this problem!
- (2020-11-09, v:2.0.9) Jadon Crawford: App appears to be broken again.
App appears to be broken again. Does not create a cart any more.