Quickly check if an Amazon listing is Hazmat or Restricted on a logged in Seller Central account
Restricted or Hazmat is a free tool for Amazon Sellers. It quickly checks and shows whether am Amazon product listing is Hazmat or Restricted on the currently logged in Seller Central account. If an item is restricted it provides a quick and easy way to try to get automatically un-gated.
- (2021-04-15) Jack Blythe: I love this super useful chrome extension, it saves me the bother of going into seller central and adding products to the catalogue and I can see straight away whether the product has potential or not. I don't want to be without it now
- (2020-12-25) Alexander Korotkikh: Perfectly shows when the goods are Hazmat. But if the product has variations, the extension makes them unnoticeable unfortunately.
- (2020-07-07) Herbaliving UK: So simple, but so useful. Definitely worth having to save time when you're analysing potential buys.
- (2020-02-19) The Andy Henry Experiment: An essential browser extension for anyone looking to sell existing products on Amazon. Finding a great product but then discovering (after you purchased a lot of it) that you cannot sell it because it is classed as hazmat, and you're not authorised can be a real disappointment - which you can avoid using this tool.
- (2020-02-07) R-NET: extension très interessante et devienne très vite indispensable. Merci aux développeurs