Play classical "Rubik's Cube" Game on Chrome browser now!
- (2020-07-08) Daniel Zhu: I think that this is a very nice game, and it doesn't lag at all. I like it if I don't have my actually cube around, but this definitely can't compare to a real cube, since a average around 15 seconds with a real cube, and after 20 seconds on this I'm not even done with cross.
- (2020-07-06) Reception Darmetal: The best one!
- (2020-07-04) jorge barraza: es una buena entretencion gracias mas aun que estamos en casa por la pandemia desde Chile ciudad de Antofagasta
- (2020-07-01) Rexxed Roblox: cool
- (2020-06-26) Gonzalo Nahuel: Está muy bueno
- (2020-04-16) SPAM SOLVE: it is extremely nice.You can customize the cube and choose from 2x2-5x5 plus your perspective i gave it 4 star cuz it is hard to turn a bit but i do recommend it
- (2020-04-14) Kiana: Honestly if you don't have a cube at home and your eager to solve one, this game could possibly suit your needs. I've tried another cube game and it wasn't as great as this one. It is quite hard to move the cube, but if you get used to it you'll notice that if you scroll down a certain way you control that one side only. Also it's cool how it shows your best time and average based on previous solves. I would rate this a 4.5 stars but there's no 4.5, so....
- (2020-04-03) ArtOFHeLL: It's very cool!!
- (2020-04-03) Harrison Lovelock: its the best way to make time go past
- (2020-04-02) Computer Basic: There are many options of cube nice
- (2020-03-28) Alex Holobotovskyy: This is not too bad if you have a touchscreen but if you don't have a touchscreen yo might have problems using this. My average is one minute but here it is two. So not too bad.
- (2020-03-27) Yiğit İ. KOCAMAN: I like it but there is some problems you must fix it
- (2020-03-24) Noob: i am a decent cuber and i can sub 20, but this cube is fine. you should have it where you type in the notation, letter by letter, and the cube just executes the order. my main problem with this is tha it is hard to turn, unlike a real cube.(i use a gan 356 X)
- (2020-03-23) William Strathman: It was okay, bu it is hard to move and if it would show up which cube you wanted to use that would be great!
- (2020-03-22) Nestor Rios: Buenaaardo
- (2020-03-21) Master Pancho: Buenísimo
- (2020-03-17) NerdKnight66: Opened, and was BEAUTIFUL, but without touchscreen it sucks to move. I hope keyboard controls can be added. Still great nonetheless.
- (2020-03-14) красава килиилер: CA AM PUTUT INVATA CULORELE CUM TREBU SA LE PUI SI CA AM CISTIGAT LA OLIMPIADA
- (2020-03-12) Barrett Oringdulph: Liked the customization and the good movement. The game needs to be able to move the sides with the keys (f,d,l,b,r) and hold shift to do the letter prime.
- (2020-03-09) Felk0 Brawl: muito bom e tipo um brinquedo online
- (2020-03-06) HUGO ANDRETTI: I love it
- (2020-03-06) Ishhaq Ziyam: It's totally AWESOME!!! I loved soooo much!
- (2020-03-04) Hoang Anh Sefic 5D Maria Parkskolan: Jättebra!
- (2020-03-02) Potato Time Vlogs: It puts me mind to zee a harder level
- (2020-02-29) Leo Auty: very slow but very fun and you get much faster: first attempt was 7:58 and my 5th was 2:44