A minimalistic Chrome extension for shortening URLs
A small extension that sits in your toolbar and shortens the current tab's URL. A bit.ly account is required.
- (2020-11-17) Ethan S: Works great so far
- (2020-09-27) Maik Lindner: Funktioniert wieder perfekt. Sync via bit.ly Account.
- (2020-09-09) Till Reymann: Creates bit.ly URLs
- (2019-06-04) Shobana Manohar: It does not work
- (2019-04-16) João Joaquim: loved to use it, although the goo.gl service is now disabled, making the extension unusable. are there any plans to update the extension to use another API(s)?
- (2017-04-07) Eric Barnes: Finally a secure URL shortener. No additional permissions needed. Thank you!
- (2017-04-02) Akira Ainsworth: Создает не рабочие ссылки. Пример: https://goo.gl/Yis1J Не позволяет закреплять их за своим google аккаунтом.
- (2016-03-27) Jason Robinson: Tis minimalist, that is true. I really wish it would *use* my account when getting shortened URLs to that I can login to goo.gl and see tracking for shortened URLs created through this tool. Pretty please?
- (2019-04-16, v:1.20) João Joaquim: not working
Hi there. The goo.gl API is now disabled. Are there any plans to update the extension to use other API(s)? Loved the minimal look it had. Thanks
- (2016-03-27, v:1.20) Jason Robinson: Use my signed in g account so I can track shortened URLs
I really wish it would *use* my account when getting shortened URLs to that I can login to goo.gl and see tracking for shortened URLs created through this tool. Pretty please?