Manage your friends on Facebook
Track your engagement on your Facebook™ page with our Chrome Extension app! FriendFilter gives you an easy way to manage your friends list, track engagement and locate inactive profiles to unfriend on your Facebook™ page. FriendFilter installs with a few clicks, and begins scanning your Facebook™ friends list and your posts. Main Features of FriendFilter: Scan your friends list – this sync feature will bring your list over to FriendFilter for you to manage. Scan your post engagement – after you have synced your friends list, FriendFilter will be able to go back to find all engagement on your posts. Know who to unfriend – if your goal is to clean up your friends list on Facebook™, FriendFilter is the only application that will help you make these decisions by showing who is engaging and who is not engaging with your posts. With the FriendFilter whitelist feature, you can add your friends and family to a whitelist where they will not be unfriended. This gives you the ability to track your active list, inactive list and manage your whitelist of friends that you do not want to unfriend on Facebook™. FriendFilter is simple to use! Step 1) Open FriendFilter App Step 2) Connect your Facebook account Step 3) Install our Chrome Extension Step 4) Let FriendFilter scan the previous 90 days of engagement FriendFilter reads all the posts on your page and looks at likes, comments and shares. Then report back to your dashboard with who is engaging and how often. This creates a report on your top 10 most engaged followers. The system will allow you to whitelist friends who you do not want to be removed. Then it will take the rest of the list and allow you to filter and add the non-engaged users to the TO BE REMOVED LIST. Once those users are added, the FriendFilter Pro application will help you remove non-engaging Facebook friends. The FriendFilter extension runs on your computer, not on our servers. FriendFilter is a productivity tool to help you manage your account, track your engagement and give you data on your post engagement in our simple dashboard. Need Assistance? If you need FriendFilter technical support, click the support tab and create a ticket. Our helpful customer success team will be able to assist you within 48 hours with any support issues. FriendFilter is a productivity app that only reports on data that you share to the application. FriendFilter extension is not a scraper and does not scrape any data from profiles or any content from your friend’s pages. The FriendFilter chrome extension is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
- (2019-12-18) Senecio: None of my data/content shows. Either the app is not running well these days or the people below must have worked for the company that made it.
- (2019-11-19) Nicholas Nick: Wow! never have i seen any thing like this! I am addicted to deleting friends who refuse to engage thanks to this awesome app. I use it to build my business and my brands!
- (2019-11-10) Roman Danilov: Cool App!
- (2019-10-22) Jamie Hyde: The extension is a great tool to help clean up your "friends" that don't engage with you.
- (2019-10-22) Jeremy Ryan Slate: Great product! It helped me to not only drive up my engagement by removing people that never engage but also showed me who I should be paying the most attention to since they're a huge supporter of mine. I was surprised when I only saw about 220 friends engage regularly, but as I have removed non-engaging friends it has improved. Also, I have focused on writing better content, because bad content just wont get engagement. That married with friend filter has been a game changer.
- (2019-10-21) Tiffany Toombs: This is the BEST extension ever created! Knowing which friends have deactivated their accounts or who hasn't been engaging with my content allows me to clear space for those who will. Every time I clean up my friends list I notice that my engagement on my posts goes through the roof! I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants an easy way to clean up their friends list on Facebook!
- (2019-10-21) Drew Wilson: Been a user since the initial release. Easily the best filter on the internet when it comes to finding and removing the "friends" on facebook who never interact with your profile! Definitely recommended for those who want to increase their engagement!
- (2019-10-21) Bob Minhas: I used the free trial of this extension, and it was AMAZING! Even when it had one bug, the development team resolved it in a matter of days! The software itself is a great tool, but the REAL value of this solution is the support and creative ideas on how to make it work for your business from the development team. I've watched some of the videos offered by the creator on how to use it, and have had a few chats with his team as well and based on that support alone I was able to jump my engagement by almost 30% in less than 2 weeks! For someone with 1000 Facebook contacts, to go from less than 100 people engaging on my posts to just over 400 was phenomenal! I'll be upgrading to the paid version shortly as I create my social media calendar for 2020!
- (2019-10-07) Ana Ramirez: I have done the scan twice and it says 3740 of my 3764 friends are inactive. This is not true. At first I tought maybe it was because I had other tabs open but I followed the instructions and ran the scan again and it said the same. This app does not work.
- (2019-07-24) Nick Briggs: Excellent extension for other influencers, marketers, professional sales people, entrepreneurs and business owners whose income is in part in direct relation to the quality relationships built on social media, including Facebook. This new extension is by far the latest and the greatest, and I'm excited for what's to come with FriendFilter... Looking forward to sharing this app with so many others who can benefit from being able to determine who is interacting, who isn't, and having the ability to automatically delete those individuals means more room for new connections, prospective customers, and real friends who take the time to engage and build authentic relationships. This is an invaluable tool for anyone with an audience who feels "capped out" at or near the 5,000 friend limit. Finally, a solution anyone can appreciate who is looking to grow their audience and influence! Keep doing what you do!