AntiMiner is #1 Miner Blocker, helps to stop coin miners, cryptojackers and block mining scripts from your CPU. Best MinerBlock tool
- (2020-04-06) C. S.: 6% CPU load on a six-core. Miner instead of Anti-miner?
- (2020-03-04) SikoSoft: Useless. It gives a false sense of security when in reality it has no effect on the single site I downloaded it for. Go to TPB right now and watch your CPU rate skyrocket. If it can't stop a mining process on a domain with frigging "cloudminer" in the URL, I don't know what it can stop. Move on, this has not been updated in a long time and doesn't work in 2020.
- (2020-02-24) Benjamin Smith: My computer started slowing down once I installed it, taking up WAY to much CPU.
- (2020-02-10) Sersan Hanafy: please......... make it to block all domains from mining by default not adding a domains one-by-one
- (2020-02-03) Rishav Chourasia: THIS IS A MINER EXTENSION INSTEAD!
- (2020-01-15) David Millar: Seemed to work ok for a while, but lately it's been consuming a lot of CPU. I'm not sure if that's because of a change to Chrome or just the way the extension was written. I looked at the source code to see if anything stood out as malicious, and nothing did, so I think it's unlikely that the extension is doing its own mining. That said, it definitely seems to be unmaintained and not worth having around anymore.
- (2020-01-12) Joseph White: Doesn't work on Pirate Bay.
- (2019-08-22) Carlos Aponte: Es la unica que he usado y me parece muy buena.
- (2019-06-03) Alexis: CPU usage 100% sometimes, because og this extension in Chrome. Is it really an anti miner extension, or a miner extension?
- (2019-03-21) Abdoul Moumine: It's a miner extension itself. Dissapointed.
- (2019-03-17) Constantly puts load on CPU, slows down browser. Not recommended.
- (2019-02-15) SOMOBAY COX-BAZAR: nice
- (2019-01-20) Eduardo Oliveira: That is a miner itself! DO NOT INSTALL IT! Your CPU will start being consumed at 80%, I have just SHIFT+ESC to pop up Chrome's tab resource usage monitor. Then I saw it came from it.
- (2019-01-03) yordis gonzalez: Esto no funciona en browsermine.com
- (2018-12-17) dtr. B.: Musste mir von Coin Hive Blocker sagen lassen, etwas im Browser verbrauche erhebliche Rechenzeit und mit [Shift]-[Esc] sollte ich mal nachsehen was. Aus irgendeinem merkwürdigen Grund war es diese Erweiterung hier. die eine Prozessor durchgehend auslastete.Deinstalliert.
- (2018-12-03) Bramantyo Erlangga: The culprit that caused chrome to utilize 105%CPU. Checked with internal chrome task manager on macOS.
- (2018-11-20) 벅쇼: 김석님 화이팅
- (2018-11-11) Dani M: Funciona muy bien! Gracias!
- (2018-10-24) Pedro Enrique Navia Luna: Muy buena aplicacion, te notifica al instante si una pagina quiere hacer uso de la mineria y la bloquea.
- (2018-10-19) Sam Jung: I went to a website that I know definitely uses Hivecoin. It didn't block it so I went with minerBlock program instead. That one actually blocked it. Some other users say antminer is fake. Well, it sure didn't block Hivecoin. So, I removed Antminer and went with the other one.
- (2018-10-11) Alex D: Depuis que j'ai installé l'extension, mon navigateur est devenu de plus en plus lent. Je pense que c'est un real miner. Be aware, I think it's a real miner extension, not an anti-miner...
- (2018-10-10) aziz .Z: Ever since using this my cpu never spike like before. It works like a charm, block coin miner. Thus people rating this extension fake or didn't work maybe they just hate this kind of extension because they can't mine our cpu.
- (2018-10-05) Bizon Invest: Данное приложение ошибочно определяет, что на моем сайте идет майнинг или есть вредоносный код, при этом попадает абсолютно весь код js с моего проекта bizoninvest.com. Судя по анализу приложения они просто используют некий свой блек лист, и совершенно не интересуются какого рода js на сайте. Прошу принять меры к организаторам, т.к страдает мой имидж. Так же нет никаких контактов для связи с организаторами данного расширения. Жалоба в Google уже подана. Если есть конкретные факты майнинга на проекте напишите на [email protected]
- (2018-09-17) Dain Ning: I was wondering why my fans where running so hard while my computer was supposedly sleeping, checked activity monitor and found "google chrome help" to be running at almost 100. Killed the task and it "Anti Miner - No 1 Coin Minerblock" crashed. I would NOT recommend installing. Not sure how it still has a 4 star