Export or download all the media from an OnlyFans account
This extension allows you to scrape all posts on an account you own or are subscribed too. Download Features: *Ability to download media in stories and highlights. *Ability to download media in posts. *Ability to download media in messages. *Ability to archive and export all media links (Images, Videos, and Audio) to a text file *One click download for posts that contain multiple Images and Videos. Statistic Features: *Added statistics to accounts to show you the value of an account. *Added a grading system based on value for money. (This is purely subjective) FAQ: Sometimes you'll need to refresh the page for the options to show up. Download button will always be located in the three dotted lines.
- (2020-02-16) krakkenHD: Work excellent , thank you buddy :)
- (2020-02-16) 王亚豪: Is the app free?
- (2020-02-15) олег Олегович: Doesnt work again
- (2020-02-13) Timothy Scott: NOT WORKING!!!!
- (2020-01-21) Jahseh Onfroy: Best extension out there!
- (2020-01-15) KIAN HUA SOH: I can't figure out how to get the "download all" button to work as well. As you instructed click on archive on top right corner however it leads me to download a JSON file. What next?
- (2020-01-13) Luke Beckford: Good extension, thanks you!
- (2020-01-12) Spiralzsz: Do not install this extension, it is malware. I believe that this extension is a fork of DigitalCriminal's program on github and there is something in the code of this extension that is sending the developer information about your cookies which is allowing the developer to download entire pages that you are subscribed to on OnlyFans. Essentially, whoever you're subscribed to, this guy also now has access to their pages through your account; he's leeching off of you. Don't believe me? Check your "Login Sessions" on your OnlyFans account and you might notice some unusual IP addresses coming from the UK (look at the language info for this extension). I'm in the US so this would make absolutely zero sense for me. If you notice 10-20 login sessions at a time, that's an indicator that there was a problem during authentication process while using DigitalCriminal's program and there was a loop. The developer has the extension send over a couple bits of information that he needs to rip content from the models that you're subscribed to: your auth_id, your auth_hash, your user-agent, your sess cookie, and your app-token. You can actually see this in the code of the extension if you look at it through the CRX extension. Avoid this extension/uninstall this extension, go to your OF account, go to "Login Sessions", scroll to the bottom, click on "Close All", change your password, and make sure you have 2FA from now on. If you don't notice anything unusual under "Login Sessions", it's because he hasn't gotten to you *yet*. Don't let this guy feed off of you.
- (2020-01-11) Marcellino Michael: I click archive and nothing happened, pls fix and i will fix the rating
- (2020-01-10) Ronnie Zven K B: It saved me a year in time, would love a Donate button somewhere. Much appreciated. Thanks for the awesome tool :)
- (2020-01-06) Joshua Hill: Would be 5 stars but I can't figure out how to get the "download all" button to work. It always takes me to a single video.
- (2020-01-04) Sugar Hi: It works very well, but a download button for each individual pic/video would be a nice touch.
- (2020-01-03) Максим Орлов: button 'download' not work
- (2020-01-01) phd phdmania: ถ้ามัน download ได้เร็วมากกว่านี้ เท่าๆ กับ IDM จะดีมากๆ
- (2019-12-30) James Braddock: This is the best extension for OF out there. The archive feature is such a powerful tool and will save users an astronomical amount of time compared to any other media/OF downloader out there. Thank you to the developer for being so active and releasing updates for this extension incredibly quickly!
- (2019-12-07) Rose Fung: it do not work properly!!
- (2019-12-04) sam whitbread: works fine on most profiles but having an odd issue with one of them. would be nice if there was a way to report issues.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.4.5) Nick Davies: JSON files on large OF Accounts
Hi. Archive function does not create any JSON file on large OF accounts eg one with 2900 images. Is this a known issue, any workarounds?
- (2020-02-13, v:1.4.4) Knigh Wynder: Not downloading
So I see the three dots, I click on the three dots, I see the "Download" option, I click on the "Download" option and nothing happens. Nothing gets downloaded.
- (2020-01-23, v:1.4.4) Aaron Smith: offline
When I go to download the files, I am getting an error that the everything is offline if I don't go download the files right away. Is there a fix or workaround for this?
- (2020-01-18, v:1.4.4) Ken Ken: Nice extension! Wish developer can come out something similar for justfor.fans. thank you.
Nice extension! Wish developer can come out something similar for justfor.fans. thank you.
- (2020-01-12, v:1.4.4) Shane Duncan: Notification
Just to confirm, does the person who you are downloading photos of get a notification that you downloaded their photos?
- (2020-01-12, v:1.4.4) Vince Scala: No Bulk Download Option
When i first installed on google chrome and used the application i had the opportunity to use a bulk downloader now it is no longer giving me that option?
- (2020-01-10, v:1.4.3) Brent Westberg: instructions
Would it be possible to get some instructions on how this works? I can find the "Archive" and use it, got the .json file then....? You told someone on support to use notepad to open it... then what? There is no instructions anywhere on how to get from clicking the archive to actually getting the images and videos.
- (2020-01-10, v:1.4.3) Timothy Green: Archive not working for me.
When I click the Archive button, it literally does nothing. No download, No JSON, No list of Links, Nothing. Please Help, Thank you in advance.
- (2020-01-09, v:1.4.3) Greggory Schmelzer: JSON/Notepad
Once we open the file with notepad, then what?
- (2020-01-09, v:1.4.3) Simon: Download Folder
Hey, can the default download folder be changed from "Downloads" on Mac. Thanks
- (2020-01-09, v:1.4.3) Vintendo: Doesn't work
Keep getting this error... : This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. Trying to get Godess Pixie to work.
- (2020-01-08, v:1.4.3) kjstyles2xtreme: another query
sorry, me again. What program would you recommend to extract or get the pictures from the json files?
- (2020-01-08, v:1.4.3) kjstyles2xtreme: json files
I went into the dotted line and only found the archive option. I downloaded Json files but I can't open them. What program do I use to open them or extract files?
- (2020-01-07, v:1.4.3) Jerry Eustache: Download funtionality
When i click on the '' download'' button in the 3 dot section, nothing happens...
- (2020-01-06, v:1.4.3) Luca Luca: Price per download
Is there a price associated with downloading?
- (2020-01-05, v:1.4.3) Eliot Glenn: Archive not working
The archive function worked for smaller profiles, but the current one I'm trying might be too large (~1600 photos, 400 videos). When I press "archive," nothing happens.
- (2020-01-04, v:1.4.3) Steven Das: Archive
Archive files are only full of "null, null, null...." how do I fix this? Also I don't have the option for OFE in the settings?
- (2020-01-04, v:1.4.3) J Y: jdownloader
How do i download using the jdownloader app? I opened the json file in text, copy the link but each individual pic has it's own folder. and alot of errors. Sorry first time using jdownloader. youtubed it but still dont understand how to use. THank you
- (2020-01-02, v:1.4.2) ButtGrabNchamp4: HOW DOES IT WORK?
IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING! HOW DO IT WORK? I'M LAME...
- (2019-12-29, v:1.4.0) James Braddock: Archive feature not grabbing all media files in individual posts
Thank you so much for being active and working on the extension. I saw that you recently updated the extension but I don't believe that it fixed the original issue where the archive feature is unable to grab all pictures and videos and place them in a .json file. I tested it on a small OnlyFans account with multiple images in one post so I could figure out why the archive feature doesn't capture all of the images in the .json files. The archive feature still only grabs the initial picture/video in posts that contain multiple pictures/videos and ignores all of the others. One important thing that you might need to take note of is that this will commonly affect images but will also affect videos if the content creator puts, for example, 2 images, 1 gif, and 1 video in a single post; the archive feature will grab whichever is first and ignore the other two media files (which could be the video or the gif). Thank you so much for taking the time to work on this, being able to grab the videos through the archive feature is such a time saver!
- (2019-12-25, v:1.3.9) Hames Braddock: JSON files don't work with multiple images in one post
This is a phenomenal extension for OF, but there is a slight problem with the archive feature. Whenever you archive an OF page, if there are posts that contain multiple images in one post, the extension will only grab the first image rather than all of the images. Is there any way you can resolve this issue? Other than that, this extension is fantastic.
- (2019-12-24, v:1.3.9) Karl Jørgensen: Doesn't get every image with the archiving.
So, I did the archive, Jdownloader, figuring out Json etc. Downloaded the pictures, didn't think much of it to start with but I've noticed one thing for certain. It only downloads 1 picture per post. Even if a post has multiple images. I'm also not convinced it has downloaded every post either, though that might just be me missing it. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2019-12-18, v:1.3.6) Emily Baker: Full archive
Hi, when I try to use the extension to archive a users posts, the images json only contains 34 images, even though the account has 460?
- (2019-12-17, v:1.3.4) MJ Jenkins: Only Pulls Down .json Files
The plugin, assuming I am using it correctly, is only downloading these .json files. Can you post some screen shots to make sure I, and others, are using it correctly?
- (2019-12-10, v:1.3.1) Linux Lovah: Not working for me
Installed it but it's not working. No download option when I click on the ellipse