WebXR API Emulator
WebXR Emulator extension enables users and developers to run and test WebXR content in desktop browsers without using a real XR device. The extension will emulate the WebXR API on browsers that don’t support it yet and also provide a list of XR devices with their controllers to emulate.
- (2021-03-20) Sebastian W: Very useful extension to develop webxr experiences! Of course there are things to improve: * the size of the headset/controller models should be adjustable to allow for precise control * more input options like button triggers * sadly doesn't work in the brave browser (also chromium based)
- (2021-03-18) Kirk Layer: Thank you! Developer Experiece, Always
- (2020-07-05) Yusuf Sermet: Just fantastic, and exactly what I needed. Thank you.
- (2020-01-28) Ludo Sony: A welcomed effort however the handles to manipulate the headset and controllers need a lot of improvement to be usable. Is it possible to use keyboard keys for x, y, z axis and modifiers for translation, rotation instead of the mouse?
- (2019-11-29) M Murphy: In less than one minute of use I was able to determine that this extension is very well-crafted. It was able to do everything I needed, flawlessly, quickly, and with ease. Given the complex functionality involved I can only assume this is the result of a lot of hard work and exceptional talent. Thank you to @takahirox and any other developers for providing this tool.
- (2019-10-29) fxiao chin: which version of chrome does this extension support?