- Rabbit URL Rewriter will let you rewrite any URLs. - You can use regex match groups in "from" URL patterns and reference then in the "destination" URL pattern. Example: If the "from" URL is: https://example.com/(.*) you can set a "destination" URL pattern like http://localhost:9000/$1 to rewrite all the requests to http://localhost:9000 - Especially useful if you are a developer and wants to test your local backend with a production backed or vice versa. - Test panel to test your pattern as you write it. This will let you quickly come up with redirect rules that match your needs. - Import and export rewrite rules config. Do you want to quickly share the rules you are using with a co-worker. You can download the config with the click of a button and they import the config to their extension.
- (2021-08-20) Radu Coriu: It was ok, but breaks many sites for which it doesn't even have rules defined. Causes "too many redirects". One such site is youtube. The creator should check this bug.
- (2021-07-09) Sean Lin: Great plug-in. But when it’s enabled, I can’t access Gmail.
- (2021-02-09) Valentine S.: Works great
- (2021-02-04) Xieming Li: This tool works great for me. For whoever has a problem, please read the Overview page of the plugin carefully. Thank you for your hard work, UI looks nice and Work perfectly as intended. EDIT: Reduced to 4 stars as I am not able to access gmail with this plugin on.
- (2020-03-07) Igor Polovykh: Very good UI but it is not works too. Please test on aliexpress
- (2019-11-18) shuo hua: I inadvertently discovered this gadget, only one person actually installed. I am very interested to try a little, It actually works great. But I do not understand what the role of "Website URL", because even though I set to 123.com, the set of rules will still take effect on abc.com domain. There is another problem. When this extension is enabled, the page back button does not work, because every back is back to the top of the page, this is a lot of trouble for me, because every time I return to the page Previous positions have to be repositioned.