Get rid of Helvetica.
There are people out there who dislike Helvetica. I am not one of those people. But maybe you are. Maybe you're disgusted by Helvetica's perfectly formed letters and bold yet versatile style. If that's the case, you may find HelvetiGone! useful. When you come across a particularly offending instance of Helvetica, simply click the HelvetiGone! icon in Chrome and it will be scrubbed away.
- (2014-05-09) Louis Frayser: It's the first thing that actually allows me to read sites(like Twitter) that use Helvetica. The other extensions and CSS tricks won't work. Helvetica is otherwise unreadable in this browser. I wish I didn't have to press a button to reactivate it every time I change the page, though.
- (2014-04-22) Lucas Pchara: Is turn Helvetica to Comic Sans! RUN
- (2014-02-10) Milana Adamov Stanic: Seriously? Comic Sans? Chrome does not render Helvetica well and generally has a number of issues with it - would be nice to revert to arial since Helvetica looks like anything but a font in Chrome :(
- (2013-12-16) Joey Mann: I did enjoy being able to read webpages without it bugging out but Comic Sans? Really!
- (2013-05-28) Nancy Xiao: Man oh man you are going to want to get your hands on this. Since adding HelvetiGone to Chrome, I'm overjoyed to say no longer am I forced to glaze over words masked by Helvetica's unforgiving visual shackles. My eyesight has cleared, my health improved, and general wellbeing has soared since the advent of this marvelous extension. Now, I can instead feast on the gem that is Comic Sans to my heart's deepest desires.