Extension to fix the hotlinking issue in Photobucket, It's not needed to pay with this extension, the images will continue loading.
- (2019-12-17) Jonatan Staaf: I have no idea how this manages to remove the Photobucket watermark and blurriness from the photos, but it does. It is simply an amazing extension.
- (2019-11-24) Riley Di Gennaro: Holy cow! I have been so fed up with not being able to see pictures in old, but still very helpful forum posts. This allows me to see see everything again!
- (2019-11-22) Victoria Sheffield: only works when opening images in new tabs - actually hides images completely on pages themselves. so while it technically works, it's pretty much useless in practice.
- (2019-10-31) J M: Beautiful, Thank you so much
- (2019-10-31) Eric Vaitl: Thanks. Worked.
- (2019-10-25) Christian Villegas: Honestly makes fixing cars so much easier since a lot of forums link to Photobucket and it won't let you view it.
- (2019-10-23) Maxzinus night Fury: Well what do you know? it works! :D
- (2019-10-17) Stan Willabe: It works great! Thank you
- (2019-09-25) Luis Gustavo Colognese: NICEEEEEEEE!
- (2019-09-18) Pavel Shmeliov: Thanks for making world better!
- (2019-09-16) EJ_1964: Fixed my problem with photobucket pictures showing up blurry and out of focus! couldn't have been easier!
- (2019-09-10) Pete M.: When needed, this extension worked well most of the time. Now that Photobucket has changed their policy, this extension is useless. It would be nice if it could be updated to remove the "watermark" they now use.
- (2019-08-25) may: unfortunate that photobucket has now watermarked all photos /:
- (2018-05-22) Erick Perez: As another user pointed out, this plugin secretly injects this user's Amazon affiliate ID into Amazon URLs. AVOID UPDATE: Offending code has been removed in the latest update. Keeping the one star rating anyways. I hope Amazon drops your account. UPDATE 2: Code still appears to be removed. Author scrubbed all accusatory comments from his Github repo. Leaving my 1 star review, just because.
- (2018-05-16) Daniel Betgeorge: loved it. finally can see images as originally intended
- (2018-05-11) Audi Driver: You The Man !!!
- (2018-05-01) David Lohle: Extension tracks all website viewing history, sends it to server unencrypted. Also adds their Amazon affiliate tag to all amazon links to earn money; very shady.
- (2018-04-28) Thats Thats GBH: Loved it, thanks man.
- (2018-04-10) Odin Hauge Mo: It gives me error 404.
- (2018-04-09) David C: So many old forums are filled with Photobucket images that can't be viewed. This puts an end to this problem. Thank you so much!
- (2018-04-03) Willie D. Washington: Awesome, dude! Now I can see all of the previously blocked photobucket picture links!
- (2018-03-20) Miguel Correia: Works great.
- (2018-03-12) Sylvan Butler: Now I see the images. Watching for the URL upload and amazon affiliate mods mentioned.
- (2018-03-09) Dave Gouws: Stick it to p(huket)bucket
- (2018-03-06) Doug Schaefer: Based on other comments, I'm not interested in him capturing all the URLs I visit or padding his wallet by secretly injecting his Amazon affiliate link. Removed.
- (2018-01-24, v:1.3.15) galtz99: Photoshop Hotlink Fix
Not fixed. 5:33PM 1/23
- (2018-01-24, v:1.3.15) Matt Helfrich: Chrome Bugged out
Similar to other users, this broke today. Noticeable in Chrome 'waiting for Photobucket Hotlink Fix' and it does take a long time to process every page request.
- (2018-01-24, v:1.3.15) Howie Feltersnatch: slowing down my comp
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) waiting
Still bugging - waiting for a long time!
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) uninstall
How do i uninstall this extension?
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) waiting for hotlink
This add on is really slowing down Chrome.
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) Denis: hanging the browser
hanging the browser
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) Nate Weiner: Still Hanging
Even after uninstalling, and reinstalling, the extension is causing Chrome to hang
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) N W: Causes all of Chrome to "hang"
Hi, Of late your Hotlink Fix extension has been slowing up Chrome. Whether the page I am trying to load has PB embedded photos or not there is a very long wait on Photobucket Hotlink Fix. I have had to disable the extension. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension but still not working. Latest support posts suggest a bug in the extension has been fixed but this does not seem to be the case. Please fix the Fix. It was great while it worked.
- (2018-01-23, v:1.3.15) Mr. Scamp: Waiting on Photobucket Hotlink Fix
It's causing the browser to not function, pages not loading, messing everything up. Task bar constantly says "Waiting on Photobucket Hotlink Fix" on all my PC's that have the hotfix, home and at my workplace. Turned off, every functions as it should.