Automatically cleans pages of the sticky headers and other fixed elements
Many websites have sticky headers, social buttons and other things which are always on the screen. Most of the time they are useless and simply occupy the screen space. Sticky Ducky automatically cleans the page of the sticky elements. It has settings for displaying them again on demand and a whitelist.
- (2019-06-18) Faheem Pervez: As someone with limited screen space, this extension works great for saving space by hiding annoying headers (until you *actually* need them). Granted, my sample size isn't high, but this doesn't appear to break sites' functionality either. Many thanks to the developer.
- (2018-09-04) Aaron Thoma: Awesome – unlike similar extensions, this one doesn’t break Scroll To Top’s [ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scroll-to-top/hegiignepmecppikdlbohnnbfjdoaghj ] sticky arrows! Thank you for this great tool!
- (2017-11-11) Ke Sun: Very helpful! Works like a charm. <3
- (2020-10-16, v:1.6.2) Bin Ury: Thank you
Hi Boris! Thanks for your extension and continued maintenance. We appreciate you.
- (2018-09-04, v:1.1) Aaron Thoma: you could make “When to show sticky elements:” multi-selectable
so that stickies can be displayed e.g. both when hovering OR at the top of the page
- (2018-09-04, v:1.1) Aaron Thoma: please support defining exceptions
e.g. for Facebook