Inspector is the tool which mimic display dimension between selected and hover element. It would be good for designers, QA
Extension behavior closed like in Zeplin, Figma. New update(v1.1.0) contain highline padding(green color) and margin(orange color). *** If you decide install this extension, could you left a comment. It would be very useful for me, because I want to improve this small application and fix what really important for you. Thanks :) *** Planed functionality and work - fix bugs - [maybe] add possibility change padding and margin in topbar version 1.1.0 - add highline padding and margin - fix bugs version 126.96.36.199 - minify file for more faster loading version 1.0.5 - add top bar with styles(padding, margin, font-size, height, width) for hover and selected element - fixed bugs (when user scroll label and lines position not display correctly) - add change style for label which display height and width hovered element - change active and regular icon: - add 2 hotkeys: -- command + enter / ctrl + enter - for hide/show topbar -- esc for close extension version 1.0.4 - add functionality when start scroll - change color of labels - add dimension calculating when selected located in hovered element version 1.0.3 - add dimension calculating when hovered located outside selected element
- (2020-01-25) Lucas Ferreira: Sensacional!!!
- (2019-12-13) Iaroslav Proskurnia: Great App. Very useful to test projects.
- (2019-11-11) Oleksandr Kuksenko: Great plugin. Thanks!
- (2019-02-20) this is so great! I am PM but sometimes I also check mark-up and it helps me a lot! thank you!
- (2019-02-20) Богдан Писаренко: Very helpful tool! Thanks!
- (2019-02-19) Ivan Berezhnov: Great plugin for check sizes in web page. It save my time. Thanks
- (2019-02-19) Anatoliy Polyakov: Exactly what I was searching for. I'm using a lot at my Pull Requests review.
- (2018-10-12) Nguyen Duc Tien Anh: Exactly what I am looking for. It's super convenient for inspecting specs of every element. Thanks the author a lot.
- (2020-01-09, v:1.1.0) Squiggley Woo: Option to prevent click
Would it be possible to add an option so that when you clicked an item, say a button it prevented the click action from executing?