Desmos allows you to type commands which automatically turn into Greek letters, for example "alpha" -> α, "beta" -> β. But only…
Desmos allows you to type commands which automatically turn into Greek letters, for example "alpha" -> α, "beta" -> β. But only alpha and beta work. This extension makes desmos work with all of them! So you can type "Omega" and it turns into Ω.
- (2021-02-12) Mehmet Sarraç: For people who thought that doesn't work. Try to disable add block.
- (2020-11-23) Marvin Koonce: Favorite extension ever. One question - is there iota?
- (2020-11-04) Scott Warnert: I've been looking for something that does exactly this for quite some time.
- (2020-10-26) Yevgeniy Gorbachev: Very convenient. I would really appreciate this being made to work for Desmos Scientific Calculator as well.
- (2020-09-23) Ml G: It is a réaly Great extension. but it is not working. PLEASE HELP.
- (2020-09-23) Ryan Chang: Very handy. It would be better if it worked on other desmos products (like https://www.desmos.com/scientific) other than the graphing calculator.
- (2020-02-18) Kirk Brode: It works great. Super convenient. I'm so glad to have found this extension. It was such a pain before to use rho and the other greek letters that Desmos doesn't automatically convert. Now it's a breeze. I wish I would have found this a long time ago.