This extension detects and blocks trypophobic images on a webpage
This extension uses CNN model to detect trypophobic images on a web-page and blurs them out. It helps people suffering from trypophobia to surf internet happily :) This tool is developed as a part of research work at the University of Nottingham.
- (2020-10-21) Rocket v2: for like 3-4 seconds its not blured but then it gets blured.. so i give it about a 3/10
- (2019-04-16) Tamseel Ahmed: Works like a charm :) keep up the good work!
- (2019-04-09) Jose Trujillo: Works as intended. Slight delay when it activates. If I actually suffered from trypophobia I'd probably use this extension. Good job!
- (2019-04-06) Audio Input: After a short delay it seemed to work pretty well. Maybe a possible feature that allows the user to click on images to make them visible again would be nice.
- (2019-04-06) Shu Lo: Does what it advertises. However there is a slight delay when blurring images when searching "trypophobia" :S A fair amount of youtube videos are blurred and remain blurred.
- (2019-04-06) Hareem Fatima: All the images automatically blur out for the first 3 seconds and are then checked and shown. It would be nice if this delay could be reduced somehow.