This extension replaces your new tab with a new kanji every day
Chrome extension for Kanji memorization. It replaces your new tab with a kanji card. Take your hiragana to the next level, one card a day. - Customizable background color - Option to skip a learned Kanji - Show and hide Kanji information according to your needs : Kunyomi / Meaning Prerequisite: - Ability to read hiragana
- (2018-02-13) 美河光治: Thanks for this =)
- (2017-08-19) Karl Price: The flash of kanji you get when opening a new tab is excellent review! Great for people like me who work online!
- (2016-09-20) Jon W: I have it installed on my home and work computers, and find it useful for helping to review and reinforce kanji I already know, but less so for learning new kanji. It would be more helpful it displayed both the onyomi and kunyomi, as well as stroke order. The ability to edit lists as you progress to add new kanji or remove well known ones would also be appreciated.
- (2016-09-08) Gaylard Bauhaus: Today's kanji is 銀. Kanjiday told me it's pronounced じん when it's actually pronounced ぎん. I don't know where it's getting its information from, but having such a simple kanji be listed incorrectly breaks any confidence I had in the accuracy of this extension.
- (2016-09-02) jinx simpson: Brilliant idea but this really needs a way to add more Kanji or at least change them. It would also be great if you could let the user edit the Kanji list so they decide what comes up with what meaning.
- (2016-09-01) Joffrey Abeilard: Perfect, thanks !
- (2016-09-01) Tactical Panda: Thank you so much this is amazing. Loving the design sooo much < 3 !!!
- (2016-09-01) Sam A: I wish there were different levels because I already know all of the kanji listed.