An extension for Chrome that changes every "refugee" word for "human being".
A simple tool that changes perspectives Refugee is a word that carries fear, and nobody should be known by that. We are human beings before anything else, and that’s how everyone should be seen. We fear, we care, we love and we share, that’s what makes us human beings, a permanent state. Let’s change it. Human not Refugee is an extension for Chrome that changes every “refugee” word for “human being”, a way that we believe will change perspectives of news and articles of refugees worldwide.
- (2017-07-19) Jaylon Henrique da Silva: Obrigado pela iniciativa, me fez refletir muito!
- (2017-06-01) Cynthia F.: É tocante! Impressionante como a ótica muda completamente. A ferramenta nos convida à reflexão. Parabéns!
- (2017-04-11) A A: This is an effective tool for burying one's head in the sand and ensuring you're never confronted with reality. If your interest is to all-together-avoid gaining an understanding of what's actually going on in the world around you, this extension is perfect for you. If you're a contributing member of society and want to actually participate in humanity, avoid this extension.
- (2016-06-07) Guilherme Portugal: Amazing!
- (2016-06-03) Leandro Bordoni: The extension works pretty well, and have a thread at Github for those who want to help with more languages. Also, it changes the whole perspective of a news, of an article, and the charge that comes with the word Refugee. Awesome idea and execution :)