This is an extension to help diffrentiate between enviornments
Developers and content editors usually work on different environments all the time like development, staging/testing and production, with the switching between environments, it becomes tricky that they easily forget which environment they are working on in the middle of the work day. diffEnvs provides a good solution for that, it allows developers and content editors to theme their different environments for better user experience and not to easily miss what they are looking at in the middle of their work day. Version 2.2.0 - Fix update for colorpicker - Code clean and minor other fixes Version 220.127.116.11: -Minor bug fixes for OSX -Icon changed. Version 18.104.22.168: -Minor bug fix for applications with extra opening windows Version 2.1.4 & Version 22.214.171.124: -Minor bug fix Version 2.1.3: - Bug fix - Change in default colors Version 2.1.2: - Bug fix Version 2.1.1: - Names of environments added Version 2.1: - Customizing of different environments colors is now made possible - Add as much environments as possible - 'Use Default Colors' feature added to standardize when working within team - Icons changed - Remove older sites you have added that you do not use anymore. - URL linking is now added so you can go to your environments clicks away.
- (2015-05-05) Mohammad Ali: Very useful extension to differentiate the environments.
- (2015-04-30) Great when working in multiple environments - DEV, STAGE, PROD. Sometimes I get switched to PROD and don't know it. This will help. Don't offer so many colors - make the colors a drop down list. Make light text on dark colors. Move the environment notice to the top left. Make the environment hide on hover so links behind the environment notice would be accessible. Don't change the background of the entire site. add a button to add the current url to the tool url. - also a button to clear the url. With these enhancments it would get a higher rating from me.
- (2015-04-24) Danesh Kumar P: Nice extension!!! Minimize the chances of errors..really helps...
- (2015-04-20) rathish reddy: So Helpful in differentiating the Env.
- (2015-04-20) abhijeet dhannayak: Thanks for an awesome extension, it makes life so easy in differentiating diff environments....
- (2015-04-20) Biswajit Roy Barman: So Simple and Elegant way to keep confusion at Bay.