Retrieve and store Mooltipass credentials easily from websites
This is the Mooltipass extension, which will be the interface between the websites you visit and your Mooltipass device
- (2019-11-19) deezon mustardt: i have 2 moolti minis that i have from the og kickstarter fund. i believe this tool was ahead of its time. i am now learning how to bootload it and customize it. glad to see the mooltipass is a solid keeper!
- (2019-02-24) Ali Raheem: Incredibly annoying popup with notification sound on windows if you try and browse the net without the mooltipass plugged in. As in every single new site, PING! And a pop up. Very, very annoying. No option in settings to turn it off either.
- (2018-02-21) Cornelius Kölbel: Unfortunately the Extension does not work reliably. It often fails to recognize, that the mooltipass is unlocked. It claims it is locked, this way it does not fill in the fields automatically - but you have to fill in manually. Today it even claimed, that the card was not inserted. It is difficult to reproduce. Sometimes restarting chrome helps - sometimes not.
- (2017-06-24) Vesko Gavrilov: This Chrome extension allows you to securely store all your passwords offline on the Mooltipass Mini device. Works really well and helps with keeping all my passwords that I easily forget. I recommend both the extension and the device.
- (2017-06-20) John Keppel: Works great, allows the Mooltipass to recognize login fields and auto or manually populate them. If you just bought your Mooltipass, this is the one you want.
- (2017-06-20) Jon Hueing: A companion extension for the Mooltipass Offline Password Keeper. This tool is invaluable in granted quick access and management to the device and for providing a way to keep your passwords updated. The app makes it easy to get your passwords quickly to the website you need, and is really good at detecting when a login screen is present and in the event it doesn't get it, its pretty easy to tell it where custom username/password boxes are.
- (2016-03-16) Jesse Vallaro: Works great along with the Mooltipass and Mooltipass App. More secure than a software password manager, more reliable then a piece of paper, and a whole lot better than me having to remember anything!
- (2016-03-16) Glen Wiley: This extension integrates with the Mooltipass offline password keeper, you will need the hardware to take advantage of this app. I rely on this system heavily to provide strong security for the credentials that I use on the critical systems I manage. This includes both web sites and servers. I consider the hardware/app/extension together to be a major step forward in controlled management of login credentials. See http://themooltipass.com for more details.
- (2016-03-16) Warren Besore: Works great for everyday use. Logins screens can be automatic or initiated manually. More secure than software password managers.
- (2016-03-16) David Ehnebuske: This extension is a part of the Mooltipass offline password keeper system that also includes the Chrome Mooltipass app and the Mooltipass, a small usb device that is unlocked with a smartcard. The device contains the encrypted credentials which are thus beyond the reach of even very clever malware. I use the system every day and find it secure, easy to use and extremely useful. See their website themooltipass.com for more.
- (2016-03-15) Noah Andrews: Works as advertised!
- (2016-01-26) Rein Groot: Works like a charm. There are some websites where it doesn't recognize the login fields (which can be reported).
- (2015-08-14) Joseph Gosselin: Works great! Looking forward to Dvorak keyboard layout in the Settings tab.