Pick a default audio output device. Only works for HTML5 <video/> and <audio/> elements served via HTTP(S).
AudioPick allows to pick a default audio output device that is used whenever chrome is playing HTML5 audio or video over HTTP(S). Using a browser_action Popup the default device can be temporarily overwritten on a per tab basis. Since version 0.1.4 AudioPick also finds Media Elements in sub frames. Since version 0.2.0 the extension no longer calls "getUserMedia()" in order to get access to the "sinkId" of Media Elements found by the content script(s), but writes directly to "contentSettings['microphone']". AudioPick only searches for elements within the document tree, e. g. an audio node created by calling "new Audio(...)" that is never inserted into the tree isn't found.
- (2020-09-18) Ivan Hernández: Buena extensión, pero al momento de cambiar de perfil de Google, no funciona en los demás perfiles, solo en el primero donde la instalé... La instalé independientemente en cada perfil, pero sigue sin funcionar, solo en un único perfil
- (2020-09-13) Agstin Rivero: So good
- (2020-09-09) Bira Oliveira: TOP... PAra quem não estiver conseguindo usar, basta permitir o audio no cadeado do navegador.
- (2020-09-08) Milos Pavlovic: For all those that ad is not working: https://github.com/rain-fighters/AudioPick/issues/36#issuecomment-632015099
- (2020-09-07) Cidão Alcides F. Jr.: O meu tinha parado de funcionar mas segui as dicas doe comentários e consegui fazer funcionar de novo.
- (2020-09-02) Uweb: Does not work, after browser restart it resets to system default.
- (2020-08-22) fallout fanboy: its great when it works, I had to disable my PIA extension to get it to work, any extension that disables your microphone stops the app from working for what ever reason
- (2020-08-21) Kyle Cooked: Didn't work for me on MacOS... It shows the different devices but selecting them does nothing unfortunately..
- (2020-08-21) Avid Reader: Simply doesn't work on any site I've tried it. You pick a different device and nothing happens, it still plays on the old/default one.
- (2020-08-21) American Patriot: Does not work on brand new PC with chrome.
- (2020-08-13) Thiago Bento: galera só fazer a permissao do site!!! esta ok !!!
- (2020-08-07) Daniela Menezes: PAROU DE FUNCIONAR? É tudo uma questão de permissão do navegador! Cliquem no cadeado da barra de endereço > configurações do site > permitir microfone > permitir som > permitir acesso a plug-in sem sandbox !! PROBLEMA SOLUCIONADO. O meu tinha parado de funcionar a 4 meses e só agora vi um comentário aqui sobre permissão de som e mic, mas somente quando permiti o plug sem sandbox foi que resolveu. Espero que dê certo com vocês também. ;)
- (2020-08-07) Zac Manning: ###BUG FIX### if audio pick stopped working try this fix that worked for me -settings in chrome -go to privacy and settings section -click site settings -go to youtube and look for the sound option -set the sound option to allow
- (2020-08-07) Wade: не работает(
- (2020-07-27) johndoe: doesnt work
- (2020-07-27) Jack Inanov: Не работает. Нажимаю на смену вывода звука, выбираю любую опцию ( колонки, динамики, другое редство вывода ) и тупо ничего не происходит.
- (2020-07-26) deluc kovanovski: why its not working for me anymore? is there any other app who does it?
- (2020-07-26) Lennart Hartmann: Das Addon lief bis vor einiger zeit echt super, aber jetzt kann ich in den Einstellungen kein output mehr einstellen und müsst jetzt in jedem Tab den Output manuell einstellen und auch dieser bleibt nur bis zum nächstem Chrome oder PC neustart erhalten. Damit ist diese Erweiterung leider ziemlich nutzlos geworden.
- (2020-07-26) תומר: sometimes it's work, sometimes not
- (2020-07-26) Luke Watson: absolutely the worst extension I've installed on chrome, Been troubleshooting for 1 hour and still can't get it to work. DO NOT INSTALL THIS.
- (2020-07-23) Ondra Šindelář: Stopped working for me, but as Gareth wrote, if you explicitly allow using microphone for the site in Site settings (even though it never asked for it), after reload it works again!
- (2020-07-23) Reilly Bangerter: Used to be great but hasn't worked in several months
- (2020-07-21) Gareth Reeves: Only worked after granting access to the MIC setting
- (2020-07-15) Rodrigo Hiromitsu: Galera Pra Quem Nao Esta Funcionando E so Ir no cadeado na barra de endereço no site youtube.com e clicar em configuraçao do site ai so clicar em microfone e deixar em permitir e o som tbm ai funciona :D
- (2020-07-13) Alexandre Wery: ne fonctionne plus
- (2020-09-16, v:0.2.2) Beth R: Doesn't Work?
Is this compatible with YouTube or Twitch? I want Twitch to play through monitor speakers and YouTube to play through Bluetooth headphones. I select the headphones as an option but the audio doesn't switch.
- (2020-09-16, v:0.2.2) Warmuser: Need to be fixed
The extension doesn't work properly on Brave Browser x64 with the latest updates (chromium based).
- (2020-09-08, v:0.2.2) GEILSON_: audio pick nao funciona
como resolver quando ta ta funcionando
- (2020-09-06, v:0.2.2) Erickson Ureta: Doesn't work with Amazon prime
I have a dual monitor setup with a TV. I'm attempting to play movies from Amazon Prime with audio output routed to the TV speakers. It works for Youtube but not for this website. I also already tried allowing mic permissions and restarting my browser for Amazon Prime.
- (2020-08-27, v:0.2.2) Дмитрий Чепель: stopped working
Extension stopped working after something happened. list of audio devices is available, but after I changed current audio device nothing to happens anything.
- (2020-08-15, v:0.2.2) Renan Zampier: Audi PICK não funcion
Tenho chrome no windows 10 pro. Não esta funcionando.
- (2020-08-07, v:0.2.2) Daba dada: Selecting a default device
Used to be able to do so in the options menu but now it shows up with a single radio button and nothing else unfortunately, no texts, no devices. It still works from toolbar to select different devices however, just unable to set a default.
- (2020-08-05, v:0.2.2) Andrew R. Paullin: Unable to changes devices on Linux (RHEL). Thanks for trying though!
please see above. Press the radio button but it switches back.
- (2020-07-31, v:0.2.2) Onkel Tem: Doesn't seems to work
I cannot provide many details for now but it didn't work for me. Windows 7.
- (2020-07-14, v:0.2.2) Alexander Gaston: Cannot Switch Default Device in Extension Options
In the Extension Options popup, I see the text "Pick a default device for audio output and close this window" with only a single unmarked radio button below it instead of the various devices I have. Since I cannot select a default, I have to change the device for every Google Chrome tab. I have tried the suggestion of allowing microphone access to YouTube and other sites, but this has not fixed the issue.
- (2020-07-13, v:0.2.2) Alexandre Wery: dont work anymore
audio pick is out
- (2020-07-09, v:0.2.2) Максим Котенков: Не работает расширение(
Установил расширение AudioPick, но оно не работает. При выборе устройства воспроизведения, звук остается на устройстве по умолчанию. При выборе параметров расширения на вкладке расширения он просит выбрать устройство воспроизведения, но вариантов не предлагает, есть только одна не подписанная кнопка.
- (2020-07-08, v:0.2.2) Kyle Tong: Amazon Music not Compatible
I've found great success with this app in Netflix, Spotify, and YouTube! I have to enable microphone permissions, as outlined elsewhere, but I cannot get this extension to work with amazon music. Been at it for quite a while now, refreshing, dis/enabling microphone, refreshing more, restarting chrome. No worky.
- (2020-07-05, v:0.2.2) DragonFan576: problema
sabes que tengo un problema de que no me funciona y empezo desde que formatie el pc y lo quite y lo volvi a poner nose cuantas veces y sigue sin funcionar nose si le falta permiso por fabor ayuda
- (2020-06-25, v:0.2.2) VidinaSS: SAVE GOOGLE CHROME PLZ
The new Google Chrome update has stopped defulting which output you can use. Please help & fix this :)
- (2020-06-22, v:0.2.2) Hojin Cheon: new window updated, not worked defalt option
window version 2004
- (2020-06-10, v:0.2.2) Michael Gaponenko: not working
Can't change my output device on "https://vk.com/" even after allowing the microphone in settings.
- (2020-05-31, v:0.2.2) luca santalucia: slows pages down
slows down pages, gets easy to notice on netflix homepage, moving mouse on titles and when the preview starts move to another title, the page starts becoming unresponsive after 6-8 previews, and keeps getting slower. The problem occurred to me also on google hangout meet, and telegram web, tho it takes longer to start blocking the page
- (2020-05-28, v:0.2.2) Italo França Ramos: Netflix
One of the problems I've been having is on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix. Netflix is currently not working. Facebook and Twitter return to default audio output after playing a video/audio. The extension is amazing, these are just a few suggestions, great work!
- (2020-05-21, v:0.2.2) Straxex: extension stopped working
stopped working suddenly
- (2020-05-21, v:0.2.2) Williamma Luna: not working
- (2020-05-20, v:0.2.2) Bob Kickflip: Site default outputs/No output
Love this plugin! Couple of feature requests - could we get an option to choose default outputs for particular websites, and an option for no output? This would be great for whitelisting sites against ones that have random noisy adverts!
- (2020-05-15, v:0.2.2) Raphael Neves: the program dont run
português (minha lingua) Não funciona, eu troco o "divice"(dispositivo) e simplesmente não funciona, o que eu faço para resolver esse problema ? meu google chrome(navegador) esta atualizado, me ajuda por favor. In inglesh It doesn't work, I change the "divice" (device) and it just doesn't work, what do I do to solve this problem? my google chrome (browser) is up to date, help me please.
- (2020-05-07, v:0.2.2) André Carvalho: Stopped working
Hello, how are you? The extension worked perfectly separating the sound from the tabs. I was able to get the sound of one tab through the hdmi port and the sound of another tab through the earphone connector (P2). After updating chrome the extension simply stopped working. When I click on the menu options it no longer shows me the output device options. I am not a computer expert. Please explain to me step by step how to solve this problem with the extension. thank you
- (2020-05-02, v:0.2.2) Killer-931: Not working Correctly
Hello! I am a long time user of this Extension. Been using it for about a year and a half I think, so I am very invested in it's continued working state. So the issue is that it doesn't change the audio output from any site, it simply doesn't work. And going into the options you cannot pick a Default Audio Device as it comes up with a blank slot. Please, fix the Extension, I absolutely love it as it makes using multiple virtual audio cables very viable. Thank you and have a good day.