You see, I take this Chrome extension off, Google looks like a regular company, doesn't it? Put 'em back on... formaldehyde-face!
This "item" is an extension that alters the DOM of some Google-owned sites. When browsed to, a message will pop up stating that your privacy is owned by Google, and a few Google-specific words have been changed around all for good fun. This is my very first attempt at creating an extension and decided it was going to poke fun at how much I dislike the company and all of it's worthless, outdated, mediocre products that have slowly seeped their slimy way into my everyday life. "You see, I take this Chrome extension off, Google looks like a regular company, doesn't it? Put 'em back on... formaldehyde-face!"
- (2021-05-03) iltersinavv: real perfection
- (2021-04-06) alex ben lazreg: epic
- (2021-03-15) YourMomGoogle: Love it. I can't get it to replace the word google on the website though, but thats ok.
- (2021-02-19) Poncho2CATZ: For your 1st extention it's pretty good!
- (2020-11-20) Bhuvan Sai (RA1911030020048): This has to be the best extension for google haters. I am pretty sure this extension will blow up big. Nice work :) .
- (2020-11-04) Yobama Rama: OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD, I GOT FREE ACESS TO MOVIES, CARS, HOMES, GUNS AND IT MADE ME GET A++++++++ ON ALL MY TESTS OMG AND I GOT TO MEET PEWDIEPIE OMGOMGOMGOMG
- (2020-07-06) Charlie Wang: Not good.
- (2019-08-02) Joseph Kolhoff: 5/5. Improves my work productivity via catharsis.