Remove ads, suggested pages and posts on News feed of Facebook.
- (2020-04-09) zhucc: 隱藏建議推文會把通知動態也隱藏掉，造成通知點進去以後找不到文章
- (2020-03-31) Jotun Vali: It works perfectly! No more sponsorised or suggested (and uncalled for) content on facebook. Thank you, 谢谢啦. :)
- (2020-03-26) Marcin: It was okay until I had a problem with app hiding posts on facebook group written by group admin. They were categorized as "sponsored wall posts". I had to uninstall app.
- (2020-03-22) EWEB TV CHANNEL: Eccezionale davvero, blocca effettivamente tutti gli annunci ma solo sul pc yandex beta con user agent chrome canary 82. Aggiornamento 22 marzo, aggiornamento facebook beta, questa estensione non funziona. Per android non funziona. Ho provato ha mettere user agent di ipodtouch ma nulla. Solo un'estensione tra le molte disponibili funziona su android, la quale essa non funziona su pc.
- (2020-03-05) Siddhant Priyadarshi: I dont understand why there's so much of negative comments, I just installed the extension, not a single ad or sponsored ad on facebook on both my devices. 10/10 legit stuff (05 march 2020)
- (2020-03-04) L. Wei: 2020/3/3更新後，問題依舊，又要麻煩作者研究了，謝謝！
- (2020-03-01) Raven: 一直都很好用，但最近更新後，連自己的貼文也都會被擋掉
- (2020-02-25) Eric Lin: 社團裡的文章(含youtube連結) 被誤檔了，機率很高(30%)。請除錯
- (2020-02-09) Atti: It is clearly working! Great browsing facebook and not having those type of things poping up..
- (2020-01-08) حسن المزوري: يعمل بامتياز
- (2020-01-01) Jan Rooru: por fin me deshice de esos ads tan molestos del face, gracias a esta extension, que te ralentizan pero si a lo tonto el navegador, maravilloso
- (2019-11-19) Cameron Eggart: This app was excellent for a long time. However, as far as November 2019, it appears no longer catch the sponsored content.
- (2019-11-14) Daniel L: Excelente, ahora facebook es mas liviano y rápido
- (2019-10-29) 許華山: 超棒啊 贊助(廣告)全部消失了!! 為何評論的星數這麼低???
- (2019-09-12) Marios Tselepos: Tried many, none worked on sponsored ads... this does.. thank you
- (2019-09-02) NOUM: Does even work on Opera XD. 5 stars easy (y)
- (2019-08-18) Louis Baten: Deze extensie blokt inderdaad de gesponsorde advertenties! Ik zie ze niet meer in mijn tijdlijn voor bij komen! Hulde!!
- (2019-08-17) Mads Daugbjerg: it works!! really nice!
- (2019-07-23) Eric Liu: 假的!!!!!!
- (2019-07-23) Anshul Gaikwad: The extension isn't working at all. Need to be debugged asap.
- (2019-07-13) Seb: Działa :) Working! :)
- (2019-07-11) Bill Stanton: Used to be essential, now it's laggy, bogs my browser and most importantly fails to block sponsored ads.
- (2019-06-14) eric chooi: 2014年平安夜評論了一次 但哥啊，雖然您在516還有更新了，但現在在chrome已經完全如同虛設什麼都擋不了呢
- (2019-06-12) De Rossi: works fine.
- (2019-06-03) Miko Chen: 目前已經有好幾天已擋不掉「贊助」廣告的部份，請立即修正 謝謝
- (2020-05-23, v:0.5.9.6) Chuck Masterson: Not removing enough
I would pay for this to work.
- (2020-05-05, v:0.5.9.6) Gary Morse: Replies on my page blocked
When I reply to a comment on my page the reply will not display and is blocked. In debug mode it shows with red frame around it.
- (2020-04-19, v:0.5.9.4) Gary Morse: Replys to comments do not appear.
I can post on my FB page and people will comment on the post which is all fine. The problem arises when I try to reply to their comment it will not show on my page. I know it has posted as it says that I replied but the reply will not show at all. Otherwise a lovely AddOn that has stopped the intolerable number of adverts I was experiencing. Thank you.
- (2020-04-18, v:0.5.9.4) Andrei Anastasescu: sponsored links
Sponsored links have started to pop up again in my newsfeed. Could you please have a look?
- (2020-04-16, v:0.5.9.4) 鐘萱: 關於社團貼文
- (2020-04-14, v:0.5.9.4) Ad Nast: Posts
A lot of posts are being blocked not only in my newsfeed but also in the pages they belong to.that are not ads or sponsored.
- (2020-04-05, v:0.5.9.4) Greg Palmer: Messages in groups not showing up.
So this is a weird issue I started noticing a while back. Say there's a post in a Facebook group and I comment on it. I can sometimes no longer see the post on my computer. If someone replies, I'll see a notification, but if I click on it, that post isn't there. Everything is fine on the Facebook app on my iPhone, but it's not there on my PC. I started playing around with the QCLean settings and it looks like un-hiding ads doesn't do anything but if I turn off hiding Sponsored posts I can see the posts again.
- (2020-04-05, v:0.5.9.4) Ad Nast: Posts
A lot of posts are being blocked that are not ads or sponsored.
- (2020-03-31, v:0.5.9.3) Andrei Anastasescu: sponsored links
I'm seeing again sponsored links in my newsfeed. Could you please do something about it?
- (2020-03-30, v:0.5.9.3) sad.but.true Sony: My post in My group
i'm admin in a group on FB and i can't see my posts. And some Sponsored ads are showing
- (2020-03-26, v:0.5.9.3) Ad Nast: Ads
sponsored ads Sponsored ads on the news feed are now not being blocked also some news feed posts that are not sponsored ads are being blocked as well. :(
- (2020-03-25, v:0.5.9.3) Andrei Anastasescu: adds and sponsored posts
Hello! I'm seeing again ads and sponsored posts in my Facebook newsfeed today.
- (2020-03-20, v:0.5.9.3) Peter Martin: Hidden Admin posts
I'm finding that all posts by the Admin of both Private & Public groups are being hidden. Is this by design? If so, is there an option to turn it off? Otherwise, I've been using for quite a while and it's been brilliant. Thanks
- (2020-03-18, v:0.5.9.3) busi magen: Many posts and comments hidden
Strange behavior where some posts (though, very few in the last week), and many comments get hidden (still happening this past week). Hidden comments especially seem to happen if the comment links to some other content (such as a youtube video, but not all such comments). If I deselect "hide sponsored posts", these comments are unhidden, but none of them are sponsored content (all friend comments).
- (2020-03-17, v:0.5.9.3) Siddhant Priyadarshi: was working 10/10 until the new GUI :(
It was working perfectly, the best extension ive ever used for anti ads on facebook. Except, ever since the new gui has come, this doesn't work anymore :( pls kindly update. Thanks
- (2020-03-10, v:0.5.9.3) Jason Liversidge: It's not working
It might be because I just switched over to the new Facebook GUI, but I'm getting loads of suggested posts.
- (2020-02-11, v:0.5.8.31) Jenni bot: Ads in feed not being removed
This is for the Opera plugin, feedback link went here. Sponsored ads in the main feed are not being removed.
- (2020-02-05, v:0.5.8.31) Greg Bell: Sponsored posts not being removed
Hi - Thanks for this extension! Really meets a need. Unfortunately, it's not removing the sponsored posts from my feed. Might be related to the issue this guy is talking about in his update? https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fbcleaner/ Cheers, Greg
- (2019-11-30, v:0.5.8.31) chen minfang: 點選照片下面出現的建議貼文
目前有個新功能是照片下面會有一排建議其他貼文 會擋住照片根本看不到照片 希望有機會也能擋掉
- (2019-11-16, v:0.5.8.31) 張晉彰: Marketplace 熱門精選
- (2019-10-06, v:0.5.8.30) Min Min: 秒約陪玩檔不住
- (2019-09-24, v:0.5.8.30) Kacy Hardin: Hiding Posts It Shouldn't
I've mostly noticed it in a private group I'm a part of because QClean has been hiding a LOT of posts from it. The posts being hidden are mostly original posts rather than shared posts, and it seems to be hiding every single post from users that it's hiding. I went into debug mode and realized that I've been missing over half of the stuff being posted in this group. A lot of the content being hidden is important and I can't figure out why it's being flagged.
- (2019-09-22, v:0.5.8.30) Steve Louden: Facebook "People You May Know" posts
Surely there is a way to block this extemely annoying feature of Facebook? I get these stupid things showing up every 2 or 3 posts on my Timeline, to the point where they are driving me nuts. Love what you've done so far, hope you can do something about this one too.
- (2019-09-13, v:0.5.8.30) 林忠達: 不好意思，一年後又擋不到贊助廣告了，麻煩您了，謝謝
- (2019-08-07, v:0.5.8.30) Gem Taylor: Flickering main feed
This week (Starting August 2019) I see on the main home feed, the first post just flashes, perhaps flashes through a number of postings, and I see no content I can scroll (even after 10 minutes). Groups and pages seem to display fine. Everything displays as normal with QCLean features all turned off, so I guess Facebook have changd something (again)... Thanks for your efforts though, just disappointed to have to go back to seeing adverts for a while :-(