This plugin automatically redirects you to the LBRY network when it detects that the video is there. You can check source code…
This plugin automatically redirects you to the LBRY network when it detects that the video is there. You can check source code here: https://github.com/LBRYFoundation/Watch-on-LBRY What's Changed: - Scrapper API got replaced by Madiator Finder API - New UI design - Added leaderboard system for Madiator Finder - Added profile system using private/public keys - Manifest v3 support About Madiator Finder API: Madiator Finder API allows you to contribute to community database of videos that are synced between LBRY Protocol and YouTube. To contribute to database you need to select Madiator Finder API. If you want to be included in leaderboard you need to generate own profile from extension. It will generate public/private key that will allow to assign points based on your contribution (every channel/video you find count as one point). If you do not generate profile the api won't be counting points but will save videos you find to database (anonymous). Our API do not collect any informations like IP and everyone can purge their data using button on extension popup. Disclaimer! This plugin is not made by LBRY Inc
- (2022-05-22) impossablank: It's great when it works, though most of the time sadly it doesn't work. Every now and then I go to videos that I know for a fact are on Odysee just to check if the extension redirects me, half of the time it doesn't work. Sometimes I can fix it with refreshing, other times I need to reinstall the extension.
- (2021-08-27) Matt Kanarick: Love it!
- (2021-08-24) P West: Is the subscription convertion feature still working? Struglling to get the csv file that I got from Google working: Go to https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout Deselect everything except YouTube and YouTube Music and within that only select subscriptions Go through the process and create the export Once it's exported, open the archive and find YouTube and YouTube Music/subscriptions/subscriptions.json and upload it to the extension
- (2021-05-22) Jrad: Great idea, works nicely too. I'd prefer it go to the Odysee rebrand site but I'll just make a quick fork for that. Thank you for your hard work!
- (2021-05-04) Ijiikieru Kuriitaasuki (z3ke_sk1): The extension has stopped redirecting YouTube videos for sometime now. EDIT: as of May 1st, 2021 the extension is working again!
- (2021-05-01) David Smith: fantastic tool
- (2021-04-16) Daniel Verrier: I won't give it one star because apparently it used to work but it's broken at the minute. please update.
- (2021-03-25) Nicholas R: I think it needs to be updated. Loved it when it worked.
- (2021-02-24) Simon Schubert: Very useful and works
- (2020-10-24) Ian Green: It's great, when you click on a video in YouTube and it offers for you to watch it in your LBRY app! Very helpful! And if you click OK it also prevents the original link in YouTube from playing at the same time. :) Nice!
- (2020-10-24) Vasqs: They added the option to Odysee, thanks!
- (2020-08-25) Tcll 5850: used to be good, but now the need to read browser history is quite malicious, use with caution! recommended use of an alt browser account with this extension.
- (2020-08-13) Henk van het Internet (Henky!!): Extention is a great way to break free from youtube and discover who has their content availible on LBRY. Only thing i'd like is to be able to more easily get access to the youtube likes/dislikes and comments without having to turn the extention off.
- (2020-08-13) Realcodythedragonrude: Has a good ui works extremely good does what i expect it to do also helped me find some channels i never knew had lbry channels
- (2020-07-18) Léo R.: Very practical !
- (2020-02-14) Adoro LBRY
4.7 (20 votes)
Last update / version
2022-05-04 / 2.0.0